Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ever got caught because of the munchies?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Dec 5, 2013.

1. I have never got caught but my parents suspicsions are mainly because of the munchies.

2. Yeah, it's happened to me once. 

I remember one night I went out to the back of my house (in the pool shed) and hit some bowls out of a pipe that I had. I was pretty high, and when I went back inside I had the munchies. So, I made a fluffernutter sandwich (peanut butter + marshmallow fluff) and I left the fluff out so the next morning when I woke up my dad said to me; 

"Okay, you're telling me you don't smoke pot when I find an almost empty bottle of marshmallow fluff on the counter?"  

I I had to just smile, because I didn't even know what to say to that. I just told him I made a fluffernutter as a late night snack.  

But yeah, that was the time when I got caught for munchies. Well maybe not exactly caught, but it definitely raised their suspicion levels.   

3. If they ever gave me grief about it, I'd always tell em' "Look, when I was little you'd get mad at me for wasting food, and now you're getting mad that I'm eating? wtf."

4. [quote name="Brenkin" post="19107411" timestamp="1386274809"]"Okay, you're telling me you don't smoke pot when I find an almost empty bottle of marshmallow fluff on the counter?" [/quote]:laughing: :laughing:To the op, the first time i got high i still remember what i ate, 3 microwave french fry trays, 2 tv dinners, 4 ham and cheese sandwiches, half a bag of chips and a bowl of cereal. My mom saw all the trash in my room and got suspicious which prompted her to search my room then found baggies. I smoked for like 1 week before officially getting caught but the food prompted it

5. no but my brother has. when he lived at my dads house he'd get in late and eat all the ice cream. haha i stopped for like 2 minutes then just thinking about food. do you ever find when your high you start thinking about what you're gonna eat and then forget and a few minutes later your like "hmm i wonder what i could eat" and then you're like shit i had this conversation with myself 5 minutes ago.

6. Sorta, I was at my friends house and got HiGh As FucK and it took me about an hour to get home and when I got home I made 2 toaster strudels and took the 2 liter of soda and drank and ate my toaster strudels and was in my room high a fuck and my both my parents come in my room and look in my eyes with a flashlight and asked "what are you on?" I then laugh and out my face into my pillow and both my parents smiled and left my room, that was 3 years ago and they never brought it up.

7. i dont know about caught but i remember my first dutch of headies, (2008ish) im 18 now, also first time smoking without my ""brother"" anyway i was wallking home so fucked up i was catching myself from slipping on ice like a second after i slipped and had about a good 2miles to walk i get home see chicken nuggets take almost a whole bag worth and start stuffing my face only to start busting out laughing because they were dinosaur shaped and everyone stopped to just dead stare at me haha...wow this thread brought back memories cant believe rap used to sound good :(

8. Ya man it does bring back memories! My favorite smoke memories are from when I first started, so freshman year.

i know exactly what you mean, i miss those days

10. A moment of silence for those "virgin highs" we got in high school. No matter how much of a tolerance break i take, it will never be the same as discovering weed those first few magical times.

11. I feel you man, freshman year in high school was my favorite years of smoking weed, I'll always remember when I smoked my first time during lunch at school and we went to our friends house and used a gravity bong and all got high as fuck, then me and 1 other of my friends had modern world history together and we sit across the class from each other and I looked at him and he looked at me an we both start laughing because we both know were high as fuck lol.

12. the convienence store guy knwos i smoke the guy who works at subways knows....i go in the store and buy chips n shit i guess he smokes weed too, any who i always  go in he always trys to hustle me like you want a bong im like nah its good man but ill take some metal screens lol   even the police know i smoke true story! they all know my name and last name out family is so violent every police knows us i our town lol i mean we had police called cus of gun signtings we blew an engine in the back of the apartment  no one likes us but you know what? if i get high and spend time wiht friends thats all that matters fuck the haters you know?

13. The key is to be like you're high all the time, even when you're sober. Before i smoked i've always eaten and i slept alot . So when i come home high as fuck and eat the whole fridge and go to sleep my parents don't suspect me being high, because i've always been like thatSent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

14. well about 2 days ago the neighbors daughter brings over a box full of donuts(my neighbors wife's dad works at a donut shop so he always hooks us up with a box) and i was just getting home from a sesh and shes knocking on the door but noones answering so im like yo ill take those in for you thanks! so i open the door and the entire family is eating dinner at the table and i just said hey whats up and then set the box down on the table and grabbed a long johnand went upstairs to my room. pretty sure they knew haha

15. #15 xLDKx NewYorker, Aug 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2014
    Pullin' this one from the crypt...
    Are you me DopeGame?
    The store guy got suspicious after you bought a box of blunts and a crate of Munchos and the Subway guy got suspicious when you ordered 6 1 Footers and asked, "Which one tastes the best? Ahh fuck it I'll find out soon enough." 
    Also another story
    I went out back of my house to smoke and brought my backpack outside... I preceded to smoke a copious amount of dankery prompting me to forget about an 1/8, my bowl, my bong, my cig roller, tobacco, tubes, papers, and lighters on the back porch and then go inside to snack it out...
    Well my Dad found it, but he put it down for 5 seconds and i swyped my grinder and dumped it into a plastic bag... That Dutch Master was the best big ass blunt i smoked in forever 
    Now we smoke weed together...