Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking in trailer park.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TheoryOfTrolling, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Sketchy? or no?

Fans on, windows open obviously.

Using a bong, ghosting hits pretty well.

Could also smoke in the bathroom with the fan on, but no windows? Wouldn't this take the smell right outside of the trailer since bathroom fans take air out, not just blow it around? I've smoked in a house in a bathroom with window open and the fan on and never got caught by people inside the house.

Other trailers are just about as close as in any other trailer park, will they smell it?

I'm staying at a friends trailer and he said I could toke there as long as I do it safely, and the neighbors don't notice.

2. Neighbors wont smell it outside under any condition unless youre burning many many grams at a time

3. If that trailer park is anything like trailer parks I've lived in before, your probably fine to smoke and walk around but since you seem worried, try just smoking in the room with a towel under the door and just light some incense or a candle and just wait for the smell to go away.

4. Its a trailer park, smoke in the living room if you want to. No need to lock yourself in the bathroom

5. Revised to be more accurate

6. Sorry, but when I read the title of your post, I couldn't help but think of a line from an old "Beck" song......

"Saving all your food stamps, and burning down the trailer park" :) LOL I love that line :)

Oh, but on a serious note, in most of the trailer parks around these parts, no ! You would absolutely not be safe to smoke in your trailer ! Ya' see, trailers are so close, and let the smoke out so easily, that you would have everybody in the park hounding you to smoke with them..... then, when you left, you would have no idea which one of your neighbors robbed your weed ? ;)

7. My buddies trailer park was full of heads.  It was the best place to throw a nerf and bunny-hop the bikes.

8. Your living the dream

9. Just don't let Mr lahee catch you.