Prostate massage anal toy in the mail

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Dec 4, 2013.

1. Where do you find that shit hahaha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Only thing I've got to ask is why you didn't get a vibrating model?  I mean if you want to just leave it in and enjoy that seems to be the way to go.

You've never been to a Gay Pride parade I take it.....     (kidding)      

4. Omega, just come out of the closet already. Sent from my NSA recording device.

5. Here's one of my theories. We all have our sexuality on a continuum, from Liberace Gay to Heterosexual Hank. Some people may move on the continuum over their lives. Some may dabble. Now those are the people I would call being more open to sexual exploration, just more sexual in general. The difference is as a man, he may not want to kiss or be in love with another man, he doesn't want to cuddle or have a relationship. So it shouldn't be defined as gay. Sometimes it's just a fetish with seeing/wanting a certain body part/act for someone, but they prefer to be with and fantasize about women. Bi does cover allot of that grey area. But honestly, some people just do whatever feels good. You know the... "I'll take head from my buddy while I'm drunk Hank" ;) haha!

6. Ok. So yes, there is a "super orgasm" achievable by massaging the prostate, and it's fucking awesome. The way I felt was almost unexplainable by words it was so great

• Like Like x 1
  7. I think all girls should know how to do this to their man....if hes interested. Of course with cleanliness and other factors accounted for. ;) If some women don't at least learn to use a sm thin vibe on him we may lose more guys to the other team lol!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lmao then again it's all about learning to please each other huh? Oh yeah and to whoever said it's gay...it's not. That's like saying because someone likes peanut butter sandwiches they're Christians. Like wtf the two are unrelated and make no sense

9. [quote name="B*krazy" post="19113246" timestamp="1386353549"]Lmao then again it's all about learning to please each other huh? Oh yeah and to whoever said it's gay...it's not. That's like saying because someone likes peanut butter sandwiches they're Christians. Like wtf the two are unrelated and make no sense[/quote]That is absolutely not like saying that...terrible analogy! Im a female and so this topic is irrelevant to me (other than the fact that its been somewhat amusing lol) but i just had to point that out lol

10. [quote name="shae152" post="19112297" timestamp="1386337788"]I think all girls should know how to do this to their man....if hes interested. Of course with cleanliness and other factors accounted for. ;) If some women don't at least learn to use a sm thin vibe on him we may lose more guys to the other team lol![/quote]You're welcome to do that to me anytime :devious:

11. [quote name="B*krazy" post="19113246" timestamp="1386353549"]Lmao then again it's all about learning to please each other huh? Oh yeah and to whoever said it's gay...it's not. That's like saying because someone likes peanut butter sandwiches they're Christians. Like wtf the two are unrelated and make no sense[/quote]
    That's my point. It makes no sense to say that if a guy likes to massage his prostate, it makes him gay. I'll agree that it wasn't the best analogy but I don't come up with good analogies when I'm high lol. But you get my point...

12. I still disagree with it being gay. If I like my nipples played with does that make me a female? Girls have nipples too.

Any who, live update...

Got a box in the mail today, wonder what it could be. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386376711.446644.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386376768.739355.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386376793.926273.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good luck sir!

14. How was it?!

15. I would never do this and honestly I would say this is gay. I have a feeling this is one of those things you ordered while jerkin off. Your probly going to finish your session and be like "What the fuck did I just do!!!!!!"

16. You have to try it before you say its gay. You don't understand how amazing it is. Granted I have not tried it yet but that's what I read all over.

17. [​IMG]

18. It wasn't the prostate massager, just the fleshlight mount. The suspense continues, expecting it soon! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386388990.603196.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Ahhhh damnnnn hopefully you get it soon I want to hear about it!!

20. HAHAHAHAHA, the funniest part of this thread is the fleshlight shower mount..  wtf hahaha, i mean it makes sense but still a fucking shower mount