Prostate massage anal toy in the mail

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Omega369, Dec 4, 2013.

You're freaking incredible, I love you.

2. Just sit on the old shaped coke bottle
    That will get you excited, and the doctors who have to remove it will get a great laugh too.

Alive and well, my friend. Found primarily in this thread here these days.

Hope you're doing well matey. :smoke:

4. Man it was just the ear buds that led to your downfall.. Ive read it all, and honestly whenever i thought of putting music in no matter how good idea it sounded i just knew it wasnt a good idea when living with parents.
    That is some shit luck but honestly that luck is on par with mine. Happy i'm not alone

:smoking:

5. [​IMG]

6. What the actual fuck

Sent from my LG-D802 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. #307 Bob Barker, Apr 14, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2015
    I thought about buying one of these when I got a fleshlight w/shower adapter [​IMG] . I thought you are supposed to put it in your butt then rock back and forth sitting on the floor so it can MASSAGE your prostate. I'm glad to know now that if I get one I'll up grade to the vibrating model.

8. i can barely handle the annual doctor's visit and his prodding, greased up finger ...

9. May God have mercy on your soul...

10. No, it's not.
    Gays don't have a monopoly on anal sex.
    According to your implied definition, if a man has anal with a woman, then that's gay too.
    Just because it was potentially invented by and for gay people (can't verify), it's not gay to use it if you are getting gender non-specific pleasure from it.

You seem to be mixing up your definitions, so hopefully the dictionary will clear it up for you-

Homosexual: Sexually attracted to people of one's own sex.

apparently you didn't read the entire thread.  

12. why are straight guys so against butt action? if it feels good, why not? that's like me saying, hey come over and fuck me but please don't hit my G-spot.

if I, a woman, am fucking you, then you're probably not gay. and if I WANT to massage your prostate and make you feel good, why are you so afraid of it??

13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. This is the first time I read an entire thread...if it wasn't for the pictures I would have sworn he was trolling. Like how many things can go wrong trying to get that allusive super-o.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. ...Nah. Ain't nothin goin near my butt. Far be it from me to judge what gets you off though, g.

16. #316 killerbunny, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    My opinion  :
    I have nothing against this prostate massages..but in fact after viewuing movie last tango in Paris with Marlon Brando I have figured out that you need only gf. that is willing to put a finger in you ass and give you prostate massage.. [​IMG][​IMG]

most girlfriends are willing!

18. You're right, I didn't. 

By the sounds of it my ignorance of the thread has made me come across as cocky or annoying, in which case I'm sorry. 

Could you summarise what I've missed? I'm not ashamed to say I don't really want to read the whole thing. 
    :) 

19. #319 Bob Barker, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015

That would be a brain warp for me, a chick banging me with a strap on. I havent found that lucky lady yet [​IMG]

I did buy my friends a double ended dildo as a wedding gift. I hope the rubbed butts with it.