Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

soaking my grinder in iso - how to make hash?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SecretServiceX, Dec 4, 2013.

1. pretty much the topic.

i've never made hash before.
    I've got my grinder soaking in some iso, read somewhere you could make hash with this.

elaborate pls.

2. Honestly, there's no point to this because I don't see how there'd be enough material in the grinder left over to make a decent amount of qwiso.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

say it ain't so joe :(
    not even enough for a one-hit? ;---;;;

4. dude, stop soaking it, and pour the shit out into a pyrex dish. or some glass dish

let it sit.

and actually i made grinder hash like a couple weeks ago and got a few sessions for myself out of it. it was high quality to!!!

there are several threads on the subject, so dont feel discouraged to try it....just do it the right way so you dont die.

Eh, wrong? When I clean my grinder, its because I have brown, hard, agglomerations of resin between the lid and the sides of the grinder lip, making it hard to turn.
    By this time, I have a HEALTHY dust of kief all over. At least a dabs worth. Mix in the already 'pressed' hash on the wall sides on the inside of the grinder and you can get 2-3 dabs worth.

Better than throwing it away, no?

OP - pour liquid is glass pyrex dish. after the liquid is gone, put the dish on a heating pad for a few days to coax all the isopropyl out.

6. okay its in a glass dish now - can someone link me to the proper guide I should be following or give me the next instructions for after it dissolves? how long does it usually take? :O