Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

juicy jay herbal blends

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by newyorkmetsfan, Dec 4, 2013.

1. #1 newyorkmetsfan, Dec 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2013
    what's up stoners, have you guys heard of juicy jays herbal blends? they have no chemicals like K2 does, its all natural herbs. I saw them at my local shop, 7 grams for 10 bucks.
    here are some names...

proze smoke
    buddha blend
    the bulldog
    demonilla
    lovers blend
    sativah 

if any of you guys had smoked this, tell me.....does this stuff actually gets you high? 

2. My ass it's all natural. If you wanna put that shit into your body go ahead. You'll regret it later.

3. That's tobacco that's gross as shit I don't know y anyone would ever try that

4. All natural...riiiiight

5. They do carry one that is a natural herb, its wild lettuce, a lettus family member that carrys euphoric effects that mimic opium. Grows wild all over but was first studied in britian. I studied this plant back in high school for a number of months. But, Juicy's product was very poor and hardly worth the taste and gaging smoke.

6. As for the others you've listed I have no idea.