HTownz LED Corner

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by HTownBudz, Dec 3, 2013.

1. :wave:Whats up everyone, I am Htown!! This is a thread for all my friends to come share whatever they have going on, or shed any insight they may have to help somebody else. Everyone is welcome in here. Basically an open thread, but no dumbasses starting any shit!!

I have been growing for years in the great outdoors and have recently moved indoors in the last year or so. Cashed in a nice 401K and bought some really nice digital ballast, cool tubes, orca film, you name it, figured if your going to do it, do it RIGHT. In these last few months being on GC and meeting some great growers and people in general I have somewhat expanded a little bit. LOL...So....as of now I have a 3X5 veg room with a 400 MH with Digital Lumatek and a 5x10 flower room with 2x1200(600 Actual Watts) LG Led Solutions Area 51 Spectrum lights. The Leds are 240x5Watt... So lets get this show started. Pictures tonight when the lights come on!!!

• Like Like x 3
  2. Subbed, looking forward to the progress man! What soil/amendments & nutes are you running for your veg and flower setups, Genetics ect. I think I'm gonna hold off on the LED's till your run is finished. Definitely going to invest in a 1200 Area 51, which whites/reds did you use? Mine would be strictly for bloom similar to yours. Any luck on those UVB's yet? My girl brought up an excellent point last night. If using a full spectrum LED in a tent and that tent is in a room RIGHT at the foot of your bed. Would any harmful IR UV radiation come thru and harm us while we sleep? So now I'm really wondering if I can even make the switch! What do you think? Here's a pic of my Girl Scout Cookie Ill be flowering next: 1386028456106.jpg 10 days under my 4ft T5 LEDs in 1Gal Fabric pots w/ Roots Organics 707 amended w/ Epsom Salt, Vegetable/Tomato Tone, & Azomite.Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Those look good bro, I will update with pics and info here in a little while.

4. Mainly run the happy frog and ocean forest. Iguana juice for base nutes when I need them.

5. subbbed Breaak it down HTown

6. IMA TRY!!! LOL..good to have you big.

7. I'm going to pull up a chair and hang out witcha.

Your "little" expansions look amazing. I would like some of those expansions.  :smoke:    Just need me one of those 401k's. 

Glad you started a forum, bud.

8. Appreciate that O

9. Right on buddy! Subbin in for the ride!Sent from my NSA recording device.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386034006.045279.jpg This is my 5x10 LG LED flower room. Hard to get a pic of the whole thing, but I have 3 BWs in there, and 4 Cheese that are on the backside. I'll get better pics here in a bit when everything is quiet. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386034191.478719.jpg There is a good one for G when he gets here. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  12. V ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386037557.607465.jpg Veg Room 3x5 400MH Lumatek Digital and Orca on all the walls.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Awesome man! That BW looks killer!Sent from my NSA recording device.

14. First one to turn a dark purple for me in flower. I'll show some Cheese later. These LEDs are awesome though, they are definitely giving the plants what they want because they are all just lush and stretched out soaking up the light. BW is getting ridiculous, I have two phenos in there, and they are packing on major weight fast. Even with these being low heat, I have had to water about every two days, so they are drinking good.

• Like Like x 1
    How many plants total do you have in that? And how many lights do you have in there?

16. 2 of the Mars 2 1200's with Area 51 Spec. 3 BWs under 1 Mars and 4 Cheese under the other. There were 9 plants, but two of the cheese came down and have been dryed and jarred, so 7 total in there now.

17. Can I squeeze in here guys?

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. VIP section G!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386040631.205559.jpg Here is the next round of Cheese!!

• Like Like x 1
  19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386040968.064593.jpg Another angle!!

Hmmm, I was going to try to get six plants under each of my 1200s. Probably in a scrog. What do you think about that? Think one of those lights will cover that much?