Sergeis Homegrown Hangout

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by sergei, Dec 2, 2013.

1. all is well here dude..

got a nice greeting on the first day of spring here..

shoulda kept my mouth shut about stupid spring coming at some piont :p

[​IMG]

2. Lol winter just does not want to give up on us here in the Northeast... I got much of the same thing in my area as well, but on the bright side it should make it up into the 50's and possibly even close to 60 here this week. In celebration of the spring Equinox I have decided to start new life in preparation of planting season. In moist paper towels I now have 4x Girl Scout Cookies, 2x Larry OG Kush, 3x WWxBB and some Dinafem OG Kush. Once they show tap roots I will transplant them into Light warrior, put them under lights, and get this show on the road!

Here is a little preview of whats to come this season....
    [​IMG]

3. #203 OldPork, Mar 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2015
    Sergei, that Larry OG is good and strong, I grew one out 2 years ago, the pheno I had was a nice medium plant about 4-5  feet tall and with strong branches and nice hard OG type nugs, a medium producer.  Also grew the Pandora outdoors, it's ready by July 4th.  Hope that OG18 pops for you. I'm a huge fan and next year will be my 4th year in a row growing it.  It's a perennial fave and it stinks like pure diesel fuel.  In fact I doubled up on the OG18 with two femmed 6 packs.   And the CCGSC worked great last year, got another 6 of those for this year...great producers of nice bud and they were first to finish outdoors at the end of Sept.  I can vouch for those genetics you got there bro, they are tasty indeed

4. damn dude!

nice smorgasbord of strains!
    hope you have a good season man.. just saw that forecast you were talking about, and am stoked to see some 60's!

peace dude.. have fun!

and high OP! :wave:

5. Ahhh! Been really excited for all of them! I really fancy myself a good OG, so I have to say I am most excited about that Larry and the OG 18. From the sounds of if I'm going to be in for a real treat this season. I decided to start the Larry and the OG18 about a month earlier than I would usually sprout to counter its short squat stature. As for the cookies, I'm just as excited to hopefully get a male from the batch as I am females. A single handsome sparkling dude would make an awesome pollen donor. GSC x WWxBB? GSC x Easy Sativa? GSC x Purple Maroc? These are prospects I'm really excited about exploring in the coming months.[​IMG][​IMG]
    Thanks AW! The strains I chose are all tried, tested and recommended by the best in the City! Excited to try some more Californian homegrown genetics way up North this season.
    ......that being said It snowed again yesterday. Seems we just cant get enough of the white stuff around here. Quite frankly I'm more than ready for it to leave.[​IMG]

6.  Two days ago I woke up to a fresh 2 inches of heavy wet snow... This morning I woke up to find mother nature pulling a fast one on us here again with more snow mixed with sleet. This is far from uncommon in my part of the state, but I'm just so ready for it to be over.
    Good to hear about that Larry! All three of the beans I set up in wet paper towels sprouted. As did the OG18 and the Dinafem OG. The ruderalized WWxBB and the 4 reg GSC for some reason have not popped. I will give it another couple of days, but sadly I am afraid that all 7 seeds may be bunk.
    Keep your fingers crossed for me!

7. #208 michganman, Mar 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2015
    Good luck with your seeds! I had about 25-30 that either didn't sprout, were deformed, or fizzled out after a few days. I'm still on the hunt for new seeds for this year and time is ticking. Hope your weather improves soon. I can see some spring weather on the horizon so things are looking up in my part of the world.

http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1360849-Michganman%27s-Garden-of-Weeden

8. I Just found this grow while looking up peoples results with Purple Maroc outdoor... i just ordered some fems and am curious to see how it turns out. Your results has given me pretty high hopes! I usually lurk on the forums, but i had to log in and comment just to say how greatly informative your grow journal is and keep up the good work! I'm definitely gonna stay tuned... you've got such a dank variety of strains its very entertaining looking at your pictures of homemade slabs and huge homegrown buds... id seriously would go as far as saying this journal has been an inspiration!! grow on & peace out!![​IMG] [​IMG]

9. Hey man. Love this journal. Would you please share specifics on your mixtures using growilla

10. Hey man. Just found this and love it. Would you plz share specifics on you soil prep, receipes, etc. I am moving out of bottle nutes into growilla and would like to build on your experience. Thanks! T-Rex