First indoor Grow, Lemon Kush

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MutherFuckerJones, Dec 2, 2013.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386665158.705966.jpg One of the girlsSent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

2. Nice she's good

3. would you say its too late for me to keep them in veg? might be switching the lighting around this evening you see so will decide from there.

4. ^^ I'm not ignoring you but I am very drunk right now and you do not want advice from drunk-me.  I shall return with sober advice tomorrow :D

Oh shit, I just saw that you're on a tonight-deadline.  Ok yeah, return 'em to veg.  I'm sure it's fine lol. :D

5. [quote name="Freedom" post="19138095" timestamp="1386705256"]^^ I'm not ignoring you but I am very drunk right now and you do not want advice from drunk-me. I shall return with sober advice tomorrow :DOh shit, I just saw that you're on a tonight-deadline. Ok yeah, return 'em to veg. I'm sure it's fine lol. :D[/quote]Haha, what you drinking? I ended up smashed saturday night, sailor jerrys rum mmmmSent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

6. Update timeeAs Freedom said, they have started to flower, my guy reckons he didnt set the lights like that, but, i havent touched it so hey ho. Set it to 21 on and 3 off til about probably about thursday then go from there, one step at a time :)Got a bit excited as he said the main plant these cuttings came from is lemon og kush and he will bring me a sample round in a week or so, will post pic then but i cant wait Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

Mai Tais.  Two types of rum in one drink with alcoholic accompaniments. :D

Rum is so cheap, I'm having it for dinner. :hello:

8. #50 MutherFuckerJones, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013
    Looks nice man, never had it, just googled it and im gonna make some. Rum is always a winner for me. As the lights will now be on for a longer period of time wont they get fairly dry? Anything i should keep my eye out for? EDIT: pissed advise ;-) hahaSent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

9. #51 Freedom, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2013

Whoa you really are crazy if you want pissed advice. :p

They love light man, it is their friend.  The change might slow down growth for a bit while it decides what to do but that's no biggie if you're not in a hurry.  Keep an eye on the temps and respond to the plants leaves, water when they ask for it. :)

You need to sort out your feeding too.  Is there a plan?  What did "Bob"* say this evening? :p

* Not his real name. For the purposes of privacy, Bob's identity will be kept hidden.

10. 'Bob' said he is coming back in a few days and we having a move around. Probably re pot, he has got a seaweed mix i think he said, not fully sure at the mo :/ i will find out more in next few days when they decide what they are doing with more light Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

11. Nice updates man, will get one of melonie haha

12. Here she is, been under light a lot the last few days, grown about an inch today, should I support the stalk? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386719444.044482.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386719454.666010.jpg

13. Hey gonna post for this little bit of advice here, I just got the idea since I'm not trying to grow a monster etc, someone mentioned about putting in a diff pot. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386720749.571249.jpg is this a viable option if I fill it then try transfer her over, I got some slits in the bottom of the bottle for drainage, and it'll help me placing the lamp too. Any ideas?

14. Lol what the hecky deck is "Bob" talking about?! Seaweed?!  Sounds awesome. :D

15. Thats what i thought freedom, i will share the knowledge as soon as he goes into a bit more detail! He is fully a man with a plan though, he just making sure i dont fill my head too much with stuff haha. I do love coming home to these girls tho ;) Smoke time!Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

16. Pass an invite my way bud

17. Im well far for a smoke lol.Drop the light today, also got a different bulb due to them flowering already this one should help i think its a halide i think, not sure what w it is, got myself a temp/humidity gauge. Will put pics soon Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386888888.183557.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1386888910.661512.jpg Had a taster of this stuff today, was pulled down a week early and was dried quickly so will be even better done right :)Sent from my spaceship using Grasscity Forum