High Journal

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by highilikecats, Dec 2, 2013.

1. I feel like I come up with the funniest things and have really good highdeas... But then I forget about them when I'm high. So I was thinking about creating a high journal forum for when I'm high so I'll never forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Why don't you start carrying around a mini tape recorder. You could be like "note to self: jet packs for dogs"

3. I suffer from this all the time dude! I once tried to draw my amazing idea for a home made magic flight launch box and it ended up looking like a box and a spliff combined. God knows what idea I did have... Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

4. I want to make red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips. I also want hot chocolate with peppermint shnaaps, and I also want to go get a sketch book tmrw. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I'm starting my friendship making bracelets for Christmas gifts :) Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I just feel justin hergens is a good vibe. I like him. He's good shit. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I remember seeing a really long thread of someones high journal. But that guy got banned.  Hope you keep this up OP.

Most of the time i feel the really deep ideas are like "wow! thats it!" then you forget what "it" was since you already onto another idea which stemmed from the path of the previous idea, but is no longer recognizable as being related to the first idea. So you lost the source idea if you dont actively remind yourself.

8. The munchies were unbelievably beyond real last night. I went a little overboard. And I typically don't get the munchies. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Hahahahhahaha I'm sober and idk why I found this so funny haha

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum