Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Failed/Canceled test with Quick Fix Synthetic

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by OldGreg17, Dec 1, 2013.

1. I have a drug test coming up within the next 9 or less days. I have stopped smoking for the past 28 days and took a drug test today and failed for THC. I only smoke about 4-5 times a week, so maybe once every other day.

I thought I would pass by now, so I am kind of freaking out. I am in nursing school and have to pass a Labcorp test and really need advice on how to do so. My boyfriend says if I drink a gallon of water everyday for the next few days and run like hell then I could possibly pass (I would retest myself first before actually taking it at Labcorp). But I was wondering if I should do that or just go ahead and order the QuickFix stuff.... I just have heard some failure stories and don't know how legit my test is since it is for nursing school. PLEASE HELP!!

2. So I took a pre employment screening today, it's a 5 panel or whatever. The company I'm being hired by isn't national or anything. They have like 6 locations in Oregon (where I am), and a couple in Washington. I've used QF for every job I had between 06' and Jan. 13' and passed no problem. Never worried about version or anything. But today I picked up QF 6.0 w/ urea in it. Don't know the batch number, and frankly don't want to... but the test itself went fine as expected. Although I was a little nervous since it's been awhile. It was one of those e-cup ones tho, and the girl only filled 1 vial from my specimen cup. The temp read 98 when i went in and I was in the bathroom 5 min later, so that passed no problem. But I don't know what e cup is. Can anyone help? Also it doesn't say it's being sent to a lab, it just says "Medical Review Doctor", and lists somewhere in Ks. It's a non DOT test Im pretty sure. Can anyone shed some light on what the e cups are? And what a medical review doctor is as opposed to being sent to a lab like quest or something? I'm definitely nervous and praying my heart out, and hoping for a Christmas miracle. Can anyone let me know about this tho plz, or if u've had a similar situation recently? I'll post my results once they come, but in the mean time plz send happy thoughts my way, and my samples. Many thanks in advance, and Happy Holidays everyone!

3. Hey ppl , first time poster, just took a pre employment test for a county job in san bernardino county ,ca , today 12/29/14 , used quickfix 5.7 , sample was split in two small vials and sent off to an unknown lab, since this forum has helped me relax a bit, (still very nervous tho, as this would be the best job I've ever had so far) i will be posting the results as soon as i get them, thanks all !

4. 13ware how did it go? I see you used the older 5.7-1 what state were you in? I too recently used Quick Fix but it was the new 6.1 version they released, nervous as hell but it worked. I took my DOT screening and got the results I passed on 1/1/2015 Happy New Year to me I guess. I will be making more money with this new bump in position so thank God for that. Based on all my reading research in the future make sure it has the uric acid inside the pee, I don't think the 5.7-1 does. This way if it's a split sample or gets sent out of state to one of those states that does test for it you will pass. Be sure to post your results I'm curious and if you are looking for the newer 6.1 version anytime soon I purchased it here online www.quickfixsynthetic.com smoke on my friend! :smoking:  :bongin:  :smoke:  :metal:

5. PASSED using Quick Fix 6.0 with urea.
    \nThis was for pre-employment at Best Buy in California. I was sent to LabCorp for the urine test. Easily followed the instructions. Microwaved it, kept it heated and made sure it was between 90-100 degrees. I was worried after reading a few fail stories but now that I think about it, there were very few and most of them were outside California. I actually hadn't smoked for 37 days but I didn't trust that it was fully out of my system so I just went ahead and tried Quick Fix after being recommended from a friend. But I passed and I don't know what else to say except that I would recommend it too.

6. No news is good news, been working for a few weeks now!!

Also got hired by a utility company in NY. Used the standard quickfix formula 5.1 to pass a Labcorp split sample test, no problem. Chalk another one up for quickfix!

8. Alright guys, so I bought some Test Clear and have my test tomorrow morning. Of course I've been freaking out about this so much within the past few weeks. I quit exactly 45 days ago, and I am still not testing clean. I figured the substitution method is really my only hope at this point. I practiced a bit today, sticking the vial with some water in between by legs( I'm a bladie), and the temp was sitting right at 94-96 degrees. I have to get my background check, and then they send you to a different facility for the drug test. I figure I'll have the sample snuggled in tight between my workout shorts and lady parts, and stop by a gas station before I get to the testing site to make sure the temp is okay. I really am nervous, as this is my first substitution, and this is for my college program.

Any tips, or advice will be much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I have been following this forum for quite some time just because I am a believer of quick fix. I haven't had to use it in quite some time but when I did use it, it never failed me..Those of you that are super stressed, chill out. As long as you get the temperature where it needs to be and don't act like you're already caught in front of the tester you will be fine. I hope this will ease some of the stress for some of you?. Happy smoking :)

10. Okay guys, so I decided to buy a QuickFix Synthetic Urine kit.
    \nWent to the local headshop and bought a 6.0 Plus bottle.
    \nTook the urine test with Labcorp about 6 days ago on Friday.
    Temp. was checked off good.
    It is now Thursday and still awaiting test results  :( getting a little worried as we all do our first time I believe lol
    \nThe drug test is to get hired by Target on an hourly position.
    I will keep you guys posted on the outcome as soon as I get word on my results. Wish me luck  :)
    \nI'm in Arizona btw.

11. I did my test on Tuesday here  in AZ. Used quickfix 5.7-1 i dont think it had uric acid. I called the place first and gave them my batch number, they told me everything will pass unless it's sent off to California where it would fail. Hoping it didnt get sent off there ! 
    Taking the test was easy but i was nervous as hell! Ill keep you guys posted on if i passed or not.

12. #213 JasonJones, Jan 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
  13. I passed guys :) Got the job at target here in Arizona using the 6.0 version :) sweet!!!

14. One thing to keep in mind, is that if you sign a "chain of custody form" for the test that you take, you technically have no legal right to know the results. The signing of that form means that once you pee in that cup, the pee is now the property of the employer and the results will only be reported to them.

Also, from the employer standpoint, the assumption will always be that you will pass the test, because you have already attested to them that you do not do drugs by accepting their job offer, which is contingent upon your complete compliance with company policy. For this reason, it's very uncommon that the employer will ever call you to tell you that you passed. Only once did my employer call me to tell me the good news. Just know that the employer would never let you start work without passing the test first. 

15. Hey there friends. I am going tomorrow morning to complete an eCup DT for an hourly position here in California. I will be purchasing the QuickFix Plus 6.0 hopefully, I dont know what batch # it will be. Afterwards I will head out to the lab for the test.

I WILL TRY TO POST RESULTS.

But as they say here in the forum "no news is good news". There is also a brand called xstream, but im going with the QF that everyone seems to prefer.

16. I have had two lab tests and have passed both with Quick Fix Plus.

17. To give back to the community I have gone through the posts for the last year and tried to summarize them into a standard format. The data is pasted below.

For the most part I ignored posts with incomplete information but there are fewer details for the people who failed. This could mean that they are trolling or that they aren't interested in giving many details. It also means that the failures may be overrepresented in the data.

I'm keeping my opinion out of this. Use the data as you see fit. Also feel free to go back over the thread and correct anything I have missed. I will update it.

If you add to this thread please try to put the details below in your post and I will try to keep this updated.

Here is a summary:
    Failed: 5
    Passed: 13

Failed versions w/ number of failures:
    QF 6.0 w/uric acid: 2
    QF Plus 6.0: 2
    Not Named: 1
    (Note that the batch number that failed for QF Plus 6.0 is in a different format)

Passed versions w/ number of passes:
    QF 5.7-1: 4
    QF 5.7-1 w/uric: 3
    QF 6.0 w/uric: 1
    QF Plus 6.0: 4
    QF 6.1: 1

Failed labs w/ number of failures:
    LabCorp: 1
    Quest Diagnostics: 2
    Not Named: 2

Passed Labs w/ number of passes:
    LabCorp: 7
    Quest Diagnostics: 1
    Not Named: 5

Here is the raw data:
    FAILED

User:  codegreen
    Posted: 04/21/14
    Version: QF Plus 6.0
    Batch: P4MMM-13C
    Lab: Quest Diagnostics
    State: British Columbia
    Note: The sample came back "Unable to succesfully test"

User:  PissTestHowBoutATasteTest
    Posted: 06/03/14
    Version: QF Plus (6.0 ?)
    Batch: Not named
    Lab: LabCorp
    State: Arizona
    Note: Couldn't test due to low values of one substance (maybe uric acid)

User: stone4pi
    Posted: 06/13/14
    Version: QF 6.0 w/uric acid
    Lab: Not named

User: BananaSnot
    Posted: 09/10/14
    Version: Not Named
    Note: Temp was 99.1 degrees, no odor, substitution used

User: pigney
    Posted: 12/12/14
    Version: Quick Fix 6.0 w/uric acid
    Batch: 133H26
    State: California

PASSED

User: the realest ever
    Posted: 05/02/14
    Version: QF 5.7-1
    Batch: P2SS-13
    State: Illinois (Northern)

User: cc7
    Posted: 05/03/14
    Version: QF 5.7-1 w/uric
    Batch: 143B05V
    State: Florida

User:  OldGreg17
    Posted: 05/14/14
    State: Illinois?

User: jtoke90
    Posted: 06/03/14
    Version: QF 5.7-1 w/o uric acid
    State: Illinois

User: kayaus22
    Posted: 06/05/14
    Version: QF 5.7.1
    Batch: Canada 143B02V
    State: Not named

User: Diblee
    Posted: 07/18/14  

User: makethatmoney
    Posted: 07/25/14  
    State: California (Southern)

User: AnthRoPoCosMic
    Posted: 09/06/14  
    Version: QF 5.7 w/o uric acid
    State: Florida

User: JDR123    
    Posted: 11/03/14  
    Version:QF Plus 6.0
    Batch: ST143F14U
    State: Iowa

User: evanspa
    Posted: 12/13/14
    Version: QF (Plus?) 6.0 Canadian w/uric acid
    Batch: ST143E23U
    State: California (Southern)

User: jasonjones
    Posted: 01/06/15
    Version: QF 6.1

User: phizzy
    Posted: 01/20/15
    Version: QF 6.0 w/uric
    State: California

User: Highman420az
    Posted: 01/29/15

• Like Like x 1
  18. #219 zfghhg, Mar 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2015
    Also how the fuck did you get it postponed 30 days? What was your excuse?[​IMG]
       [​IMG]

19. First time Canadian poster.... Im a bowl a day guy, and have been for years. I have a test coming up in about 2 weeks for a new gig. Been smoke free for 3 weeks now.... no way I dont test hot. 1 question about QF.... if they tell you not to flush or use the sink, can they not colour match the test sample to the colour in the toilet?

Cheers and thanks