Drewdogs perpetual indoor/outdoor garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by drewdog420, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Hey im trip. I was wobderibg if you have had any experience with Kind LED lights at all?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Drew, do you use any bloodmeals in ur teas, for N????

3. Your room looks good!How big is your space in that room?I also see you have a Co2 tank... We also use Co2. We have already seen in a huge difference in our room! I love it. We change it out about once every month. The dehumidifier helps. Can't wait to see what happens in this room you got going!Nice Work!

4. [quote name="MrsIronhead" post="19114365" timestamp="1386366756"]Your room looks good!How big is your space in that room?I also see you have a Co2 tank... We also use Co2. We have already seen in a huge difference in our room! I love it. We change it out about once every month. The dehumidifier helps. Can't wait to see what happens in this room you got going!Nice Work![/quote]Roughly 18x6x7ft tall. Takes me about 3 weeks to go through 10gal co2. I definitely notice a difference too.

5. [quote name="seedback" post="19112300" timestamp="1386337816"]Drew, do you use any bloodmeals in ur teas, for N????[/quote]No my tea is mostly microbial. My soil is pretty charged. I use fish hydroslate in my tea for N and when they really need that N boost ill feed with 12-6-6 age old

6. I like your set up nice cant wait to see what you do and how you will make it more effeciecnt although you were harsh about my 2 clones lol i liek what i see and hear 

7. New toy

Attached Files:

8. Sticky sour gummy bear

Attached Files:

9. Sticky sour gb #2

Attached Files:

10. Chemdog. Very stinky

Attached Files:

11. The ladies are beautiful Drew.

12. #52 DeadLeaf, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
    Are those all from clone? Looks amazing!!*2wks till DreamQueen Harvest"Leafy's Ever Changing Indoor Grows"

13. [quote name="Leafy" post="19159998" timestamp="1387030075"]Are those all from clone? Looks amazing!!*2wks till DreamQueen Harvest"Leafy's Ever Changing Indoor Grows"[/quote]Got a link to your journal bro. The chemdog and thin mints are from clones the sour gummy bears are from seed. Most of my strains are first generation clones from a seed mother.

14. Looking right in hereSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Awesome fight tonight. Congrats to the California kid

16. New raptor rockin the room

Attached Files:

17. Led love

Attached Files:

18. Close up

Attached Files:

19. Another room shot

Attached Files:

20. Oh, dang... Wait. I didn't know you had a ChemDog!! Dang. She looks good!! I like that plant!! I want this plant. I gotta talk to Iron about this!!Your room looks rockin', dude! New toys for the room, huh?? Haha! Always good to bring something new into the room.. As long as the ladies like it!! Seems like everything is doing well!Happy SundayFunday!