Drewdogs perpetual indoor/outdoor garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by drewdog420, Dec 1, 2013.

1. I'll stick to my power drill and paint mixer. It works better than that I would assume.

2. I just like the idea of setting the timer and coming back later

3. actually noticed i got sameyield with the machine as opposed to my by hand boat oar method so that in itself makes it worth it. Plus u want to beat the plantmtter without breakingitdown to the same size as ur trichomes. Then ur getting plant material in ur bubble and thinkbur yielding more but ur actuallynot. Saw someone food processing their trim to dust before bubble hashig. Was horrible. So much plant matter the hash was green.

4. Machine has its own 220 micron bag so when u drain u keep the bags alot cleaner andarent dumping a whole bunch of plant matter from ur 220 bubble bag jus remnants that made it past the 220 bags zipper inthemachine from the rough ride.

5. Also with the machine Ican run 4 runs on 20 lbs of ice as opposed to 2 by hand.

6. Think you should give the machine a whirl Kronic at my place or drews. You will see that its quite efficient, time sving, and u wont break ur back pulling out quality ice water extractions.

7. first of all never run the bags seperate how do you even do that? You have all the bags inorder inone bucket 25, 73, and so on, 220 being your top bag. Then drain the machine after 25 to 30 minutes. Thats how i get the yields bro run it longer ;) i did my hand runs with the oar for 30 why not the machine I can sit around and watch do the job forme. :-D

8. I also use a 6.5 gallon bucket thats a bit taller so there is a gap between the screens and the bottom when pouredthrough.

9. Thats right man, walk away from it and let that shit settle. Any experienced BH producer says the same thing. I got advice from guys that were doing it for years. Didnt want to waste what I had at the time.

10. Anyone see a HBM-14 anywhere in here yet????

11. Sour d

Attached Files:

12. happy 420 motherfucker!

13. Happy 420

14. 4/20 dabs up! Have a good day

15. Happy today!!!!!!!
    Bwaha

16. Mornin keyboard warrior, whats shakin besides the bacon

17. Happy birthday!
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398631593.753486.jpg

18. Happy b day homie

19. Thanks everyone