Drewdogs perpetual indoor/outdoor garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by drewdog420, Dec 1, 2013.

1. #21 drewdog420, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
    Oops pics

Attached Files:

2. #22 pineneedle, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
    Damn healthy. . . .Sub,d

3. Ill have more pics of my room again soon

4. Subb'd!!Looking into your grow & pulling up a chair...& passing a bowl!

5. New freshly built clone room. Damn proud of this project

Attached Files:

6. Hey looks great Drew! I'm subbed up fo sho homie! :bongin: :metal:

7. #27 drewdog420, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    [quote name="Ironhead" post="19104548" timestamp="1386222055"]Hey looks great Drew! I'm subbed up fo sho homie! :bongin: :metal:[/quote]Thanks brutha. Super pumped about this years indoor grow since I finally feel like I know what the hell im doing and I got some kick ass soil mixed up

8. Sweet man, I see you got some LED equip. I built some from scratch for when the power goes out I can leave the LEDS hooked on to a battery and relay. Good for about 6 hrs. What kind did ya get???

9. Interesting dude. . . what did you mix into your soil ???

10. #30 Gold Hill Ganga, Dec 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    [quote name="drewdog420" post="19104559" timestamp="1386222146"]Thanks brutha. Super pumped about this years indoor grow since I finally feel like I know what the hell im doing and I got some kick ass soil mixed up[/quote]That soil mix is money, I have showed you the way, you have 95% of my recipes and knowledge, your about to become a bad muthafucker. Oh but one thing I was gunna say, I cut my super soil with more perlite in the winter as you don't need water retention as much as you want drainage and air in winter..I like you little clone room. Is that inside your main grow room or somewhere else? Remember you garage has that dedicated 20amp breaker that is open. How is you main grow room handling the colder weather? I'm sure glad you sprung for the good insulation, even tho it made me itch for about a week after, I'm sure it was worth it. Hit me up when you can hang out, I have some seasons greetings/treats for ya.

11. Im subbed up in here...up innn here!!!! Haha it all looks great man..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. [quote name="seedback" post="19105763" timestamp="1386251558"]Sweet man, I see you got some LED equip. I built some from scratch for when the power goes out I can leave the LEDS hooked on to a battery and relay. Good for about 6 hrs. What kind did ya get???[/quote]The one you see in the pic is just a proglow 45w glow panel. I only use it for clones and vegging small plants
    Little bit of this little bit of that. Mostly vermifire base with ewc, composted humus, dr earth blend, coco, alfalfa, greensand, feather meal, earth juice rainbow grow and bloom mix and a few more things then water it with microbe tea to the biology goin

13. [quote name="Gold Hill Ganga" post="19105909" timestamp="1386254837"]That soil mix is money, I have showed you the way, you have 95% of my recipes and knowledge, your about to become a bad muthafucker. Oh but one thing I was gunna say, I cut my super soil with more perlite in the winter as you don't need water retention as much as you want drainage and air in winter..I like you little clone room. Is that inside your main grow room or somewhere else? Remember you garage has that dedicated 20amp breaker that is open. How is you main grow room handling the colder weather? I'm sure glad you sprung for the good insulation, even tho it made me itch for about a week after, I'm sure it was worth it. Hit me up when you can hang out, I have some seasons greetings/treats for ya.[/quote]The main room is great. Temps are stable at 75-79 with lights on and 60-65 with them off right now since its so cold. The clone tent is in another tent in the garage. Looking forward to chilling brutha

14. Freshly cut sour crush

Attached Files:

15. Blue dream, kens gdp

Attached Files:

16. Bdream nug

Attached Files:

17. #37 drewdog420, Dec 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2013
    Pics of my setupThere's one more 1kw light off to the right you just cant see it

Attached Files:

18. Lookin pretty tight dude. Nice setup. You useing neem on your veggers ??? Just the leaves look so shiny

19. Just got a look at your flower room. Nice job. I like the led been reading about the mars lights. Can't wait to see my phones slow and the flower room were the only pics i can see right now but it sounds like you've got a line up of strains and you know what your doing. Can't wait to see your grow. Good luck. Cant wait to see those other pics when i can. Everything sounds mouthwatering.