Drewdogs perpetual indoor/outdoor garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by drewdog420, Dec 1, 2013.

1. #1 drewdog420, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 5, 2013
    Hello im drewdog. Welcome to my perpetual indoor/outdoor garden. Some of you on here know me under my previous handle Drew425, but do to account problems I could no longer log into that account and had to create a new one. I grow both indoor and outdoor and have been for about 2 years. I will start with indoor first since its indoor season right now. My room setup is a 17ft x 6ft x 7ft tall custom built, framed, sheet-rocked, sealed room. I am current running 2 1000w HPS, 1 600w HPS, 1 700w Mars 2 LED, 1 240w Blackstar LED, and 1 125w CFL for supplemental lighting. Exhaust is done by a 440cfm Hydrofarm fan which is pulled through 2 of the HPS lights and a carbon scrubber. I also have another 440 fan installed but not currently running. I plan on eventually using 1 fan to cool the lights, and 1 to refresh the room air running in a closed loop. I have 10gal Co2 tank timed to come on once every few hours for about 15 min. A lot of my strains are late in flower and some are really close to harvest so ill be putting up some pics in the near future. My current strains consist of Sticky Sour Gummy Bear, Blue Dream, Rds Sour Crush, Gold Hills Thin Mint, Strawberry Kush, Skywalker OG, Sour Diesel, og kush, and kens gdp Most of my plants will be grow in a mixture of 5 gal smart pots, 5 gal plastic pots, and 5 gallon grow bags in a super soil mixture. Base mix is vermifire with a mixture of kelp meal, vermiblend, ewc, alfalfa meal, and some Dr. Earth mix. I also throw in some Coco to make the soil a little fluffier. Nutrients are basically a few of my home brewed teas which include a botanical, a microbial, and an ewc tea. Stayed tuned for pics and updates........

2. Strawberry kush 6 weeks veg. Ready to flip

Attached Files:

3. Clone tent

Attached Files:

4. Gold hills thin mint

Attached Files:

5. What up pulling up a chair

6. Thanks for tagging along looking forward to seeing your journal soon

7. Looks awesome Drew!

8. Pull'n up a tree and some binoculars! What's grow'n on dude? :D

9. I'm so glad I gave you the strawberry and it survived. It's so good.

10. I'm here to take some notes, can i sit in the front row, sir?

11. I probably should be taking notes from you lol

12. well ur indoor smashes my micro grow to pieces so im subbed homey..

13. Well if both you guys are unsure, you can always take notes from my journal on what not to do! :D

14. Im always learning ill come check you out

15. Don't mind me just subbing up n pulling up a share. Ready for all the knowledge

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Sticky sour gummy, kens gdp, og kush, kens gdp, kens gdp, gold hills thin mint

Attached Files:

17. SGB is a big ol bitch.. They are looking good

18. [quote name="JUSTHILLBILLY" post="19089150" timestamp="1386024900"]SGB is a big ol bitch.. They are looking good[/quote]Funny the one in the picture is the only pheno that turned out big and bushy. All the other ones are tall and kind of lanky with not many bud sites. Im definitely cloning that pheno. Smells like bubblegum skunk

19. Very nice man. . .

20. Got me some nice healthy cheesequake and sour diesel clones today