Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Finding a new dealer

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Orlanden, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Say you move to a new place, your dealer moves away or stops selling, or just whatever would make you seek out a new dealer, how do YOU go about it? 

2. Wear (weed leaf) symbols and talk to chill people, then be generous. 

3. Quit or grow.

4. Not that hard man once you make some friends you are bound to find someone that smokes, after you burn with him a few times ask him for his hookups #

5. You can either grow (this is the best option financially) ,or you can wear "pot head" attire ,and go to a club ,smoke shop ,or "the projects" (be careful going into these places) and talk to people that look like they smoke then throw around hints that say "hey man I smoke weed" ,and when you know they're cool with it be like "I just moved here ,and I need a weed man. Do you know anybody who can hook me up with some bud".

6. Craiglist or scope out some of the stoner hangout spots

7. I just found a new dealer last night and picked up today. Lavander kush.. How I met him you ask.. He have a weed necklace and he walked pass me. I asked him were the weed at?... That's it.. Told me he sold swapped numbers now I'm blazing to rap god.. Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Hang around people that buy and do drugs.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Craigslist? Haha, how do you know what to look for on there? I'm sure they don't come right out and say it.....do they? lol

10. prop 215 for sale bud trader or craigslist

11. I'd go around my usual spots waiting for another stoner to raise from darkness

then I'll ask him to hook me up