Link to cheap soil amendments.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by ChillyWilly5, Nov 30, 2013.

1. For all looking for well priced (I seem to think so) soil amendments.  I am in no way in connection with this person.  I think these are well priced soil amendments.  Free  Shipping.  I got some neem seed meal from this place and got it in two days. 

http://stores.ebay.com/eurekaspringsorganics/

I hope this helps people out looking for places to buy.

• Like Like x 3
  2. They're really high, as far as prices go.

Check out the various links I posted in the lounge thread, my sig has the post number. If you need any online sources let me know, I have quite a few bookmarked.

3. they got every amendment u can think of..to bad they don't ship to canada

I most likely will.  If you think these are high priced then that is great news :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 GiMiK, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    Are you willing to buy in bulk? If so I have quite a few links for that kind of volume online, which might be cheaper if you're trying to get 20+ lbs.

If you're just buying a little bit at a time, that actually might be your best bet. I didn't notice the shipping was included in the price, sorry.

Compare these sites for your needs; http://www.kisorganics.com/products/shop/product-category/bulk-soil-amendments

For rock dust -   Rock Dust Local - Home

Bulk kelp, alfalfa and crab shell meal - Countryside Organics :: For Your Soil: Fertilizers, Amendments & Plant Food Products :: Major Plant Nutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium) :: Crab Shell, 50 lb.

• Like Like x 1
  6. www.kelp4less.com

Best on the net, prices, customer service and free shipping! Can't go wrong with these guys....

7. Has anybody here had experience with KIS? What about their "fungal compost"? That place seems awesome i wish i lived nearby lol.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Good stuff!

9. KIS is a good place up in Redmond. I no longer live near it, but I visit my family not far away at least 2x a year. Sometimes I think of asking him to purchase some stuff for me and flat rate it down lol.

I remember reading once (but wouldn't be able to find it) that LD was one of the main helpers in producing a great quality soil mix and the like with the place. Maybe someone here longer running or buddies with LD can confirm.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [quote name="xanderjd" post="19116043" timestamp="1386387019"]Good stuff![/quote]Was that a reply to my question? Lol

11. Just a random compliment...

I've bought it twice now, just two 10 lb packages. Some of the better compost I've seen, and they offer tests to verify their claims.

They offer quality products for decent pricing, Tad seems like a good guy and runs a solid business model.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Right on, thanks G. About how great of a volume would u say is 10#s?