the random drive thread

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by acekilla89, Nov 30, 2013.

1. freshly paved roads in a lightweight well balanced rear wheel drive car, just after the sun has gone down and the dew is starting to settle.

yellow sign suggesting 30mph through the turn? think i'll do 65...

2. Listenin to good music on our long River Road or backroads...clears my mind. Uest to be our Blunt Cruises all the time in HS.

Prolly should get some pics up here....

3. I give it to people who ride bikes high. That shit scary son.

SickAsTits.kklk

4. #24 DBV, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2014
    I used to do random drives all the time... I'd usually just head up to the mountains which are about a half hour away, but never really at night cause its scary cruising at night up there.

My favorite cruise was to a place called the "Tail of the Dragon" a few hours from me. Great road, but cops like to radar on it because its so famous for its windy roads so sometimes it ruins the fun.

Nothing like turning up the stereo to a good tune and just pushing your car that much closer to its potential.

5. I am a retired truck driver that for my business I drove anywhere from 500 to 1500 miles in one shot. I miss driving so I love to take road trips all the time. I will run day or night for hours one end I will run from my house to the coast every so often which in a loop is about 1200 miles or so. I will also do cross mountain 4x4 trips mostly at night do I can be alone. I am thinking of getting another sports car so I can play in the twistes again. But that will have to wait till next year. I love to cruise though as it is in my blood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Hell yes. Every night around 11 I just smoke a j and ride down the coast. Nothing better