FIRST GROW EVER *Grandmas Secret Garden

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by allgasnobreak, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Sick grow dude

2. DAY 44!Still trying to recover my babies. I know this harvest isn't going to fully what I expected anymore due to the over dosage of bloombastic.... But I know I can still harvest something. Here's the picsI flushed my roots and reservoir and refilled with fresh nutes. Also got my ph on point. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388804230.560366.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388804248.094533.jpg

3. It's how we all learn brotha! Try this.. then that.. until we "dial" in our grow style . All looks pretty good considering the issues you've over come:) stay the course and all will be good to go!

4. #124 allgasnobreak, Jan 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2014
    DAY 45❗️❗️❗️Still managing to get my ladies all the way on track. Did an little more tweaking today!Went out and got some new nutes instead of continuing to use this amateur brand that came with the hydroponics box I paid for llf. Sounds kinda crazy now looking back on it. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1388872481.403879.jpg I know this brand is 10x more dependable and will provide way better nute intake (TechnaFlora) than that moon rock bs. I also stuck wit the bloombastic, just keep it at a minimum.I flushed my roots, cleaned the resvoir. And lastly had to remove yet another plant because it turned out to be a male. Really works out for the better, the 3 that are left has access to light that they've never received during this whole growth.Ik thinking the study of my growth is a wayyyyy better set up than day 1. My PPM METER and a few other gadgets will be arriving Monday. 4 weeks to go in my harvest, and really tryna turn up the bloom.will have pics of the ladies on a later day.

5. Hope all is well. Hope this frozen shit storm isnt effecting you all in your area too badly. How are the plants? Ive got 3 new up and comers in the works right now. All AK-47.

6. [quote name="Friendlytoker22" post="19301228" timestamp="1389171545"]Hope all is well. Hope this frozen shit storm isnt effecting you all in your area too badly. How are the plants? Ive got 3 new up and comers in the works right now. All AK-47.[/quote]Man this weather has been hectic and so has my grows as well smhBeen back and forth with the ladies troubleshooting problems. Finally got to a stable state, they were thriving how I would have liked them to but hopefully I can still yield a nice amount a grams.I'm starting to see the easy RYDER strain characteristics kick in. They said that ER grows like "nuggets on a stick" and that's exactly what's happening. I'll post pics tomorrow.... Til then keep your fingers crossed for a nice yield.Oh n another thing, the aroma is getting sour. 😁

7. You will have to let me know how the Technoflora product is. I purchased it too, used it for veg and then switched to gh grow/micro/bloom. I had a minor problem and I'm not able to say it was those nutes but as soon as I switched my plants recovered rather quickly.

Easy Ryder sounds interesting. If it looks good I may look into growing it. Now that I think about it, I have never even heard of it or smoked it :-\\

I'll be hanging around, waiting for pics lol.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. DAY 52... did a little more research on the Easy Ryder strain. This is a 70-75day grow and basing off of usual timeline characteristics for this strain I'm right on time with things.Now if you've been keeping up with my grow you know I've endured sooooooo much during my first grow. Low nutes, high nutes, not sufficient light, clear reservoir that allowed light to shine it smh, leaf burns and more all horrific stuff.I can finally say on this 52nd day of my grow my set up and finally up to par. Top to bottom, I think with the additions I've made to the original grow box I could grow any strain suitable for this size.Ok so, since we're up to speed here's the pic. BUDS ON A STICK ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1389463228.991881.jpg 🍁 "MY CURRENT GROW: EASY RYDER"🍁: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1263090-FIRST-GROW-EVER-%2AGrandmas-Secret-Garden

9. #129 amator terram, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2014
    That's a male. Looks likeSent from the land of pink champagne

10. Yep.. id agree a male..

11. [quote name="Xose" post="19320982" timestamp="1389463509"]That's a male. Looks likeSent from the land of pink champagne[/quote]I figured... And let me tell you guys the worst thing. I pulled all the other looking plants (which I thought were males) and left these which I thought were females smh!!!Well fuck it, i guess that's the end of this grow. I had a slight feeling they were males too. After looking close at other ppl grow's I knew it. My next seeds are feminized anyway. Won't have to worry bout these problems. Will have my next row up in a few days... Well, thanks for riding along,🍁 "MY CURRENT GROW: EASY RYDER"🍁: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1263090-FIRST-GROW-EVER-%2AGrandmas-Secret-Garden

12. Well... at least you know how many of those fem seeds you can drop in that space.. always have to find the positive! :)

13. Well that sounds good... I'd be curious at the size one would do in there.. get her root system big.. my next micro I'm running a 9gal tote with just one.. and scrog.. to push those buds out and about.. to get an even canopy.. might be good for thought for ya.. :)

14. [quote name="memole" post="19321281" timestamp="1389467028"]Well that sounds good... I'd be curious at the size one would do in there.. get her root system big.. my next micro I'm running a 9gal tote with just one.. and scrog.. to push those buds out and about.. to get an even canopy.. might be good for thought for ya.. :)[/quote]Yea I'm thinking of using a scrod this time as well. For everyone here's the link to my new grow❗️❗️❗️LEMON KUSH and NORTHERN LIGHT X SKUNK🍁 "MY CURRENT GROW: EASY RYDER"🍁: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1263090-FIRST-GROW-EVER-%2AGrandmas-Secret-Garden

15. Bummer luck on that male. As soon as i saw it, i was like " oh no..." In all honesty, you may only want to grow one plant in that box. And instead of a scrog, bend and train the plant, tie it down and what not. That grow box doesnt have the required space for an normal run of the mill scrog net. You could make a super tiny one, but you might as well just LST your plant. And keep in mind stretching.

16. [quote name="Friendlytoker22" post="19331050" timestamp="1389596793"]Bummer luck on that male. As soon as i saw it, i was like " oh no..." In all honesty, you may only want to grow one plant in that box. And instead of a scrog, bend and train the plant, tie it down and what not. That grow box doesnt have the required space for an normal run of the mill scrog net. You could make a super tiny one, but you might as well just LST your plant. And keep in mind stretching.[/quote]Yea you right, I think imma just LST my grow🍁 "MY CURRENT GROW: EASY RYDER"🍁: http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1263090-FIRST-GROW-EVER-%2AGrandmas-Secret-Garden

17. How much from this grow? Thinking about trying this box #green_nominee

18. I bought this box awhile back and am on my first grow. Things are going alright but pretty sure you shouldn't grow as many plants as advertised. I did three and am down to two now. Heat and temp are my main issues right now. Doing autoflowers

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app