First time outdoor grow journal.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by willbo, Nov 29, 2013.

1. My Moby dick has recovered well, I have tied down some of the lower stems to strengthen them because we aren't getting much wind at the moment and I also am trying to (not sure how to put it) get some more stems to grow out. I'm loving how healthy it is and has been. My only problem is I need to devise a cunning way to hide it in my yard so it can get more light because I don't think they get enough light during the day. The chem #3 OG is growing at a reasonably rapid pace and I fixed up whatever deficiency it had. 1389343046860.jpg 1389343064382.jpg sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

2. #42 prostheticninja, Jan 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2014
    Yeah hopefully! The worst part is the waiting eh? And that Moby is some damn good smoke too! Make sure to keep this updated, I'm definitely subbing when I get home and on my laptop.

Oh, and I love your dog too. I have a rot-lab mix and he is the nicest dog.

3. [quote name="prostheticninja" post="19315884" timestamp="1389385707"]Yeah hopefully! The worst part is the waiting eh? And that Moby is some damn good smoke too! Make sure to keep this updated, I'm definitely subbing when I get home and on my laptop.Oh, and I love your dog too. I have a rot-lab mix and he is the nicest dog.[/quote] oh yea, I am sick of waiting, I just want to atleast see it's buds, oh well it will get there and I have herd it is very worth the wait. Thanks mate, he is a beautiful pup, as would yours I could imagine that he would be the biggest sook and just an all round lovely dog. Rotty x lab is a really good mix. :)sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

4. Lol yeah, hes 110 pounds of pure muscle and he is the nicest, most friendly dog ever. Hes smart as a whip and super obiedient, only have a problem with him up on the beds lol. But yeah, you know what they say though, the best things in life are worth waiting for. Too bad Im still terribly impatient lol.

5. [quote name="prostheticninja" post="19321159" timestamp="1389465829"]Lol yeah, hes 110 pounds of pure muscle and he is the nicest, most friendly dog ever. Hes smart as a whip and super obiedient, only have a problem with him up on the beds lol. But yeah, you know what they say though, the best things in life are worth waiting for. Too bad Im still terribly impatient lol.[/quote] that's the go, sounds alot like my big boy. :)How old is he? My big fella is a year old and already is a solid 80kg of muscle and bone structure. Lol did yours throw back more of the rotty or lab? Bo is Tibetan mastiff x rott and has thrown back to mostly Tibetan mastiff except he has the huge skull of a rotty. Patience is a virtue I definitely don't have. Hahaha the time is flying by tho. :)Do you have a grow journal or anything on here? sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

6. looks good man

7. [quote name="skateee" post="19323164" timestamp="1389489989"]looks good man[/quote] thanks mate. :)sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

8. #48 prostheticninja, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    He is four, and he definitely went more lab; except for the huge skull lol. This is him and my other lab playing in the yard.
    [​IMG]
    And no unfortunately not, I plan on doing my first grow this summer so I may put one up then.

9. #49 willbo, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    [quote name="prostheticninja" post="19330098" timestamp="1389585259"]He is four, and he definitely went more lab; except for the huge skull lol. This is him and my other lab playing in the yard.[​IMG]And no unfortunately not, I plan on doing my first grow this summer so I may put one up then.[/quote] oh yea, I see the skull, he looks a lot like my friends dog. Good looking puppy. :) here is a couple of pics of my dig fella. He is such a brilliant dog. He also still has about 2 years of growing to do. Lol :) 1389593507952.jpg 1389593553809.jpg sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

10. Lol, that dog looks pretty intimidating but Im sure he will just lick you to death lol. A friend of mine has a golden doodle, golden x standard poodle, that is the nicest dog, but is he scary. That dog is black as can be and is just scary looking, like he could just rip you to pieces.

11. Gday guys , love the dog shots ... when will they go into flower :p
    Sweet looking plants wilbo , grew the moby dicks a few seasons ago and they got big , keep em happy and they are bound to take off!!
    love the thread ill hang around!

12. [quote name="prostheticninja" post="19331228" timestamp="1389600640"]Lol, that dog looks pretty intimidating but Im sure he will just lick you to death lol. A friend of mine has a golden doodle, golden x standard poodle, that is the nicest dog, but is he scary. That dog is black as can be and is just scary looking, like he could just rip you to pieces.[/quote] hahaha yea, everyone is pretty scared of him. Lol he is the biggest sook.. well to me, my son and missus he is.. he is a brilliant dog, I have just about completed his protection training so I feel sorry for the poor prick who tries to pull my plants. Lol My mates used to sort of breed labradoodles, they are really really nice dogs, they are mainly bread because poodles don't mault. :)sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

13. [quote name="420outdoor" post="19331236" timestamp="1389600872"]Gday guys , love the dog shots ... when will they go into flower :pSweet looking plants wilbo , grew the moby dicks a few seasons ago and they got big , keep em happy and they are bound to take off!!love the thread ill hang around![/quote] thanks heaps mate. :)My Moby looks as if it will be hitting flowing soon, my chem #3 OG on the other hand I have no idea, it's just cursing along at it's own pace. apparently Moby dick can reach 3.5m so I'm trying to keep it under control as possible but it just wants to reach for the sun. Lol my next door neighbour has an idiot set up in his shed and my neighbours are pot heads so it's not too much fuss is they see them or not. :)sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

14. Oh yeah, my dog leaves about a pound of hair in my bed every day :rolleyes:. He thinks hes so sneaky when he comes running down from upstairs when I get home, like Im not going to notice a big, sprawled out dog sized impression on my made bed lol.

15. [quote name="prostheticninja" post="19331292" timestamp="1389601748"]Oh yeah, my dog leaves about a pound of hair in my bed every day :rolleyes:. He thinks hes so sneaky when he comes running down from upstairs when I get home, like Im not going to notice a big, sprawled out dog sized impression on my made bed lol.[/quote]Oh yea tell me about it. Lol bo had a double coat, I have to sweep the floors twice a day otherwise it looks like I'm trying to grow carpet. Hahaha sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

16. Lol I dropped a chunk of strawberry the other day and I went to pick it up and it was just so full of hair. Theres even dog hair in my shower lol.

17. [quote name="prostheticninja" post="19331319" timestamp="1389602259"]Lol I dropped a chunk of strawberry the other day and I went to pick it up and it was just so full of hair. Theres even dog hair in my shower lol.[/quote] hahaha yea there is no 10 second rule in my house hahaha sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

18. Lol I guess thats the price you have to pay, and thats a price im willing to pay lol. How are your plants coming along?

19. [quote name="prostheticninja" post="19333716" timestamp="1389645868"]Lol I guess thats the price you have to pay, and thats a price im willing to pay lol. How are your plants coming along?[/quote] true that, I pay a lot more than just that as I'm sure you do as well hahaThat are looking good thanks mate, I'll go take a few pics of them in a min. :)sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

20. I don't have a garden or anything to give my plants a bit of cover so people can't see my lady's so I just let my lawns grow and make do with that and I use my car to also block the view. Lol 1389648500514.jpg 1389648519621.jpg 1389648543196.jpg sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.