First time outdoor grow journal.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by willbo, Nov 29, 2013.

1. [quote name="Kenny FTN" post="19109557" timestamp="1386295615"]I subbed.Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum[/quote] thanks mate. :)Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I have super cropped my Moby dick, I have never done it before so I'm hoping it turns out well, that's even if I have done it right. Lol Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

3. A day after I supercropped it, is that what it's supposed to do? It looks like I injured it but not enough..Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

4. A night time shot, it's raining a bit so it's a bit droopy. I'm thinking about building a greenhouse for it, I'm definitely going to build one for my autos tho.Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

5. I reckon it's a Bitch! :D Checked and found a few pods will pistels exploding out of them and found a few other little pistels. Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. As you can see, everyone can catch a glimpse of my plant.. it's a bit sketchy but I'm just going to keep on telling myself that they wouldn't know what it was unless they where looking for it.. but then on the other hand one of my next door neighbours has a indoor set up and the others are just reasonably stupid pot heads.. the bloke with the indoor set up always has a peak over the fence to see what's going on. 1387121976767.jpg this is another shitty plant that I picked up from a mates, I topped it the other week and it looks to be going alright, I gave it a feed because as you might be able to see the leaves are starting to go a little bit of a browny yellow colour so hopefully that's gone soon, otherwise it looks reasonably healthy except for the fact it's fucking tiny. I repotted it today and made up some soil because what is was in was more or less dirt with an abundance of rocks and shit in it.. Lol 1387122249089.jpg I took this yesterday, they are both the same age but my Moby is a hell of a lot bigger and healthier. 1387122377530.jpg sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

7. Just getting the new stems out of the way of each other.sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

Attached Files:

8. I started mine the same way you did. I was just looking to see how it would turn out so I found some rich earth in my backyard, and started with that... lol

9. [quote name="sxxdnne" post="19176573" timestamp="1387247676"]I started mine the same way you did. I was just looking to see how it would turn out so I found some rich earth in my backyard, and started with that... lol[/quote] yea I have dug up a bit of my backyard. Lol I mainly use the cheap $4 bags of soil that they sell at K-mart. Lol it's really light and does the job. sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

10. Got my seeds from herbies. :Dsent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

Attached Files:

11. Day 50, I gave it a bit if a prune, she is growing at a reasonable pace and seems to be staying pretty healthy. :) 1387534126262.jpg this is the same age, it's been topped a couple of times. 1387534224266.jpg after I pruned it. 1387534291412.jpg sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

12. I super cropped it again.sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

Attached Files:

13. First sight if my northern lights x skunk. sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

Attached Files:

14. Northern lights x skunk day #1. I just put it in a inch of water in a glass, gave it 24 hours to sink then placed it about half an inch into some seed raising soil mixed about 50/50 with some peat moss. It came up in 3 days so I reckon I will stick with this method of germinating and sprouting. 1387763987318.jpg sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

15. Moby dick at around day 60. It's recovering well from the super cropping, I damaged it quite a bit this time. sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

Attached Files:

16. Another plant I picked up from a friend's the other day. I repotted it then tied it down. It's another chem #3 og.sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

Attached Files:

17. Moby dick at about day 65. I need to try and keep the height in check so I have super cropped it for the third time. View attachment 1343868 Chem #3 OG also around day 65. Just tied it all down, it's showing any signs of pre flowers or anything yet so that has to be alright. It's growing pretty rapidly as you can see from the last pic compared to now. View attachment 1343869 View attachment 1343870 sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

18. Moby dick at about day 65. I need to try and keep the height in check so I have super cropped it for the third time. 1389081592995.jpg Chem #3 OG also around day 65. Just tied it all down, it's showing any signs of pre flowers or anything yet so that has to be alright. It's growing pretty rapidly as you can see from the last pic compared to now.sent from my piece of shit phone using grasscity forum mobile app.

Attached Files:

19. Looking really good man! Hope you get a good harvest!

20. [quote name="prostheticninja" post="19313594" timestamp="1389339256"]Looking really good man! Hope you get a good harvest![/quote]thanks heaps mate, i can't wait til they are ready, im pretty sure my moby dick will go into flower pretty soon, that's if it hasn't already. :)Sent from my GT-S5360T using Grasscity Forum mobile app