Things that annoy you when youre high

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by highilikecats, Nov 27, 2013.

1. A buddy of mine when we smoke and go to Bk or something he chews his ice out of his cup with his mouth open. Shit is sooo damn annoyingSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 7
  2. Wanting to go on a munchies run but can't decide if I want chicken fried rice or qdoba. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  3. Are you kidding me? Playing mine is one of my favorite stoned activities lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. People that talk too much about themselves, doesn't listen to what anyone else has to say, always having to be the center if attention. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 3
  5. When people fall asleep right away. Gah.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  6. When ur trying to have a high ass philosophic conversation with someone and the person next to you passive aggressively tell you to shut up and listen too the music repeatedly

• Like Like x 13
  7. My wife8===D ~~~ 0-:

• Like Like x 3
  8. When people try to act higher than they actually are... Or when someone in a group tries to shit on everyone's ideas.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Most of these things people are sayi is annoying is stuff I find annoying regardless if I'm high or not.

• Like Like x 4
  10. When people repeat shit every 2 seconds and think you suddenly became deaf.

• Like Like x 1
  11. When someone talks so much the joint goes out

• Like Like x 7
  12. People that look half dead after a couple of puffs ... Not chill being the only one talking and everyone else looking like dead fishes just staring into your soul...

• Like Like x 5
  13. When people aren't quick on the puff puff pass.

• Like Like x 4
  14. #34 Moonstomper, Dec 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2013
    Loud and obnoxious people, being too broke for food, listening to dumb people, people who talk too much, attentionwhores, people who think they're right in an argument just because you're stoned, ...

• Like Like x 2
  15. my brain  it remembers things and has emotions

16. #36 Escape Velocity, Dec 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 21, 2013
    In the days before Netflix and Roku, I used to hate getting really high gearing up for a good Star Trek episode, only to have it turn out to be the crappy Western one or the crappy Halloween episode.

Streaming has solved this great stoner problem once and for all.

• Like Like x 4
  17. When people don't realise how much tolerances can vary and expect a noob to cane a fat pure cone of dank or expect the heavyweights to have a quick pipe hit and be done. Everyone has differing amounts needed to get to the level they wanna be on, and respect it.

People who wanna get totally fucked up on weed, shit's meant to be a chill out thing - you wanna get fucked up go get a metric shit ton of alcohol.

• Like Like x 8
  18. [quote name="Captain VXR" post="19217334" timestamp="1387829471"]When people don't realise how much tolerances can vary and expect a noob to cane a fat pure cone of dank or expect the heavyweights to have a quick pipe hit and be done. Everyone has differing amounts needed to get to the level they wanna be on, and respect it.People who wanna get totally fucked up on weed, shit's meant to be a chill out thing - you wanna get fucked up go get a metric shit ton of alcohol.[/quote]So if I wanna get super high with you, I'm given your respect to smoke the amount I need, but I need to drink if I wanna get really high? I dun get it

• Like Like x 2
  19. getting baked then getting a nice whiff of resin on your hands/shirt esc. -______- 

• Like Like x 2
  20. detecting a hint of fake in peoples voice/expression. you know the one i mean. like when a girl serving you gives you a noticeably high pitched voice and asks "helloooo. what would you like today?" but sounds like shes going to explode from faking so hard.

instant buzzkill, everytime. anytime i can tell when people are putting on a face it bothers the shit out of me. probably more then it should.

• Like Like x 4