Things that annoy you when youre high

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by highilikecats, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Getting too tired from smoking when I am trying to stay awake

2. Kids, screaming irritating kids, 12 year old and shit as well as smaller children. Total buzz kill. 
    Unless they're chill
    like the pets.

3. That fucking sound when the fan keeps spinning at that right speed where everytime it rotates it makes that horrid squeaky sound while shaking angrily. GOD SAVE ME!

4. Fuck, I don't hate nuthin' when I'm stoned ..................

5. THESE DAMN KIDS AGAIN!!!!!

Attached Files:

6. Styrofoam rubbing together

7. When my high is fades away.

8. i shouldn't really be driving when high but when i am there is always those red lights that just seem endless !

9. #250 TokeDailyy, Jul 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2015
    People that scream.

10. #251 scnative, Aug 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2015
    The fact that I lose everything when I'm baked...........fucking brain

Oh, and when you're tryna show someone a bomb ass song and they get distracted and start talking about some stupid shit 30 seconds in

11. Kids and fake ppl

12. Those days when I get home from work and kick back and get high, then immediately after my phone rulings constantly. I want an app that helps me dodge phone calls when I'm stoned.

13. Totally frightening. I'd guess the ex's are firmly hooked up with new blades, or the current wife might be more protective of her nest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. When I forget to mute my cell phone ring

15. hahahaha, that's usually me, as a host i usually hate when people are trying to talk to me while i try to enjoy music

16. People who don't smoke. They are sitting around and looking at you and your dudes, like you're fucking clown!

17. Losing my train of thought in the middle of a philosophical conversation. If I say, "where was I?" Whoever I'm taking to probably has no clue. As far as they're concerned I'm just babbling anyway.

18. Absolutely nothing.

19. Greedy ignorant people who talk about themselves and think they are self entitled to anything

And awkward situations, or conversations

Intellectually dumbfounded people