Things that annoy you when youre high

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by highilikecats, Nov 27, 2013.

1. This so much.

Oh and spilling a shit-ton of abv on the carpet.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hey man, you gotta look at it from my perspective. Things could ALWAYS be a million times worse. My mom died when I was 6 do I wish my mom could annoy me...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. When people go crazy from smoking and can't chill, people who act high, and people who won't stfu when you're smoking...

4. Finding out the truth.

5. i hate it when people aren't chill. I had to stop smoking with this one guy cause he would ramble on about some stupid shit. He wouldn't shut up and drift off

6. Sober people who feel the need to make fun of me for how "chink-eyed" I am
    Forgetting what I was talking about mid-sentence

7. Police

Sent from your local trap star

8. '
    This is so true. I went to Vancouver and met some of my cousins 18-20 year old friends. After smoking a doobie at this wee park, he then proceeds to sign Adele on guitar. We were outside at like 11pm. They all looked at me like i was the strange one! 

''Watch me blow smoke into rings and then inhale it back into my mouth. Watch, watch me!''

9. People gassing off when all I wanna do is chill the fuck out and contemplate my shit

10. People who are not high

11. I hate spend the first couple of hours of a session trying to figure out what to watch on Netflix this is why I always try to plan out all the shit I want to do while high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  12. Twenty threads on is this how I change the color of my plants?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Trying to chill but people making unnecessary loud noise.
    Trying to chill but people making unnecessary loud noise.

14. Why do people think they should talk so much ?

15. Down to resin and shake. I would rather just be kicked in the balls then go on like this

• Like Like x 1
  16. i know i'm at that stage now till tomorrow morning, so depressing, AND ANNOYING!

• Like Like x 1