Things that annoy you when youre high

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by highilikecats, Nov 27, 2013.

1. #181 bubba ho-tep, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    Shit just thought of a few,

•when your freestyling with some friends and someone freestyles for the entire beat. Then keeps rapping in between when the beat is over and changing to the next one and then acts like its so dope that he never stopped rapping when the beat changed. Lol it can't be just me

•blunts that are rolled way to fucking tight.

•desperate house wives TV series's

• cooking noodles only to realize.. No spaghetti sauce.
    Guess its fucking buttered noodles again. FML

• and When i eat so much god damn food that I'm literally worried that if something or someone we're to hit my stomach too hard i would die.

2. #182 bubba ho-tep, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    Delete

3. When people just open my door and walk in my room, like wtf I'm stoned and you just scared the heck out of me!!!!!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Lulz ive done that too many times same with cereal and milk

5. i hate it when ever i smoke people out they feel like they need to be doing something..like go on a walk..Im sorry but adventure walks only work when you tripping.

6. right now i am not fully enjoying my high because i keep thinking about the fact that i need to place orders for my store by 3pm. i would like to get that done and keep smoking and not have that in the back of my head. but my texts about today's stock usage are unaswered. sigh.

7. People that harsh my mellow

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. When you smoke up a new friend with your weed with like 3 bowls and 2 joints and then their all like "dude im tryna get reeaally blazed can we smoke a few more" then later as their leaving he be like hey can you front me a gram? Then they leave with it and dont pay you back for 2 weeks. Fucking mooches man i cant stand em.

9. [SUB]Loosing my lighter.[/SUB]

[SUB]I loose that shit all the time, but when I loose it stoned? [/SUB]
    [SUB]It might as well be the Arc of the covenant.[/SUB]

10. #190 pussyslut, Oct 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014

It really annoys me when people try to approach me to talk about something serious when I'm high. I can't appreciate the intensity of the moment and I usually laugh at them or go off on a different tangent altogether. Then they get mad at me because they aren't having the conversation that they wanted, it's not my fault if you chose this moment to tell me you accidentally hit somebody with your car.  

It really annoys me when I get up to find the remote, find it, sit down, then realize I lost my lighter along the way. So I get up, go looking for my lighter, find it, and then when I sit back down I realize I left the remote somewhere on the way when I was looking for the lighter. 
    Repeat.

It really annoys me when I'm super lazy stoned and enjoying my laziness and you start hounding me to make you some food. You don't think I wouldn't like some food? There is a reason there is no food right now. Put two and two together. 

It really annoys me when my dog starts bossing me around when I'm stoned. He'll come up and nudge me until I get off the couch and then try to heard me downstairs and then start growling and barking at me to open the door and he basically bullies me into taking him to the park. When I'm not baked it never happens, he's just chill. But when I'm freshly baked its like he knows I am much more docile and suggestible  and he turns into a dick. Damn smart dick dog. 

11. - having to get up to pee
    - having to get up to find a light
    - having to get up to get a drink or something to eat
    - having to get up

12. - People that know you're high , and try and fuck with you thinking you won't notice / or are just trying to ruin your state of mind

Sounds like you do alot of sitting around mang :D

13. that's fucking awesome man. What breed is your dog if you don't mind me asking ?

lol. Not when I'm not high, but when I am, I love stillness and solitude.

15. He is a Lab Border Collie cross. Sometimes he does something so smart I just think "wow....he understands english!" and then sometimes he does something so dumb I think maybe he's missing some chromosomes. Always keeps you on your toes though.

16. Yea i've been reading that dogs can sense humans and what's going on in their heads , i agree

17. walking into the house all stoned happy as fuck la dee daa step barefoot in a puddle of water FUUUUUUUUCK :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: <_<

newbs textin me about work stuff while i'm smoking tokin strokin floatin

18. When you're out and have no water and out of the blue cotton mouth happens and you're thirsty as hell.

19. When I walk into my house and my wife is having tea with both of my ex-wives.  Ex's should not be friends with current wives.  It's totally uncool & somewhat frightening.

20. Having a clown bust through my door with his squeaking shoes