Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

growing weed in the woods?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tokinsince2012, Nov 26, 2013.

1. #1 Tokinsince2012, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2013
    Hi, so I'm still living with my parents and my shitty job is barely enough to keep paying for my weed. There's a lake about a mile outside of my town with trails and such... and I want to plant some seeds somewhere out in the woods out there. Is it a good idea? If not are there better routes I can take? Any tips or advice would be helpful. Thanks.

2. What you're talking about is called guerrilla growing, and there is a wealth of information about it and other options on this site. Look around a bit, you have a lot to learn my friend.

3. Growing section ftw

4. A Guerrilla grow is not easy, it takes a lot of dedication and hard work throughout the year if you wish to have a proper GG. If you do set up a GG I would recommend that you make sure you know the area well. Once you know the area fairly well I would try and get a sense of where people go to in this area if people do come around. People are just one of your big concerns another is resources, water is life so before you get started on your GG be willing to have to carry water up and down the mountain nd over again etc. if you can't set up an irrigation system. Another element that's you'll have to deal with is Mother Nature, you are at her mercy. You can have a wonderful grow and it get completely wiped out in one bad storm if your unlucky. Deer love to eat cannabis plants. So you'll have to watch out for them especially. I would just recommend some deer repellent To mist your plants with, but that's far down the road. The best time to plant for an outdoor grow is around May so you have plenty of time to figure out and plan and recon your GG. I wish the best of luck to you

Purrrps

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Hoooooly shit... yeah, I'll be attracting way too much attention setting up a water source... couldn't I just bury it right next to a unnoticed  river and check it every month or so? Man, I don't know if the consequences are worth it. Hahaha I'll really have to think about this. Thank you for the information man.  :smoke:

6. No problem happy I could help

🌌Sent from space 🚀