Does Certo and Gatorade really make you pass drug test?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by 420laidback, Nov 25, 2013.

1. I have a pre employment screening on Wednesday and I haven't snoked since I found out about drug test a week and a half I don't smoke a lot to begin with about a 2 bowls a day I share with my husband. I drank a pouch mixed with 32 oz gatorade. And doing same mixture wednesday before work I work 4am screening is at 3pm. Will I pass? I've also been drinking only water and cranberry juice.

2. My friend SWEARS on it and it actually landed him a job, he was doing dabs of oil before he went in to pee. I don't see how it scientifcally works, just sounds like bs to me. I personally do not gamble and spend about 30 bucks each time and use synthetic urine.

3. I tried this for probation ,and I failed miserably. I also tried the drinks that are supposed to "flush your system" ,and I followed the instructions to the T ,but I failed yet again miserably (I had to goto a drug class because of that stupid fucking drink). My suggestion is it would be in your best interest to "substitute".

4. No it wont clean your system, theres no way to clean the system just mask the thc. If your not fat or anything and eat non fat foods on a consistent basis then you should be good. I passed after 9 days. Just stay away from fat foods and piss alot meaning drink tons of fluids. Theres always detox too, drink an hour before test and it will hide the thc. You could always drown youself with water so your piss comes out deluded meaning they'll most likely reschedule it.

5. Why ask us when you can pick up a kit and test yourself? :confused_2:

6. I smoked some really, really potent green (I can still smell those awesome buds, still wasn't like the sinci in '79) New Years Day 2015.  Did walgreens home test and didn't pass.  Last night,(1-5-2015) I did the 1 pkg certo, 32oz Gatorade red(shook,shook,shook) and chugged (BTW it isn't bad tasting at all...would never make me hurl and I'm a Female), then 8 b12's 500mcg's a piece. and multivitamin within 15 min in all..  Refilled bottle of gatorde Drank 32oz water. And by this time I had pee'd 3 times. Refilled bottle one more time, took 10 more b12(5mg) because my urine was very pale.  So I took 50,000 IU of D2 which usually colors my urine, and finished the other 32 oz of water. So 1 liquid certo in Gatorade, 64 oz of water and lot of b12 plus multi and vitamin. D2 (DR script).  I started this test @ 8:45 pm.....@ 11:20 I could not hold in my 6th pee anymore, so I took the other test...same brand..midstream, still very pale yellow.  The contrl line was almost fushia pink, and mY test line was very pale pink but there.   Tried just testing today(1/6/2015)...WITHOUT..maybe I was seeing things (no pun  intended or mushies taken). I saw maybe a shadow of a line but not nearly as visable as when I used the certo.  I also got some creatine monohydrate powder supplement in case they gravity test it.  I went today and he didn't want to test me. OOH RAW.  I did abstain since new years.  BTW...ya'll may get some stringy POOH morning after certo....HEHE

I believe it works, yet have to supplement with creatine and need to work on urine color so as not to failed due to dilution.

Any feedback appreciated.....Have a good 1 ya'll