how much does a big bag of doritos cost? ever feel bad about paying with quarters

Discussion in 'General' started by TheCoolest420, Nov 25, 2013.

1. im fucking high and i need a giant bag of doritos? how much do those things cost?

i got this jug full of quarters but no cash lol. this is gonna be embarassing. anyone else kno that feel

2. its probably different every place. but probably around $3 bucks?

i never feel bad about paying with change, money is money. when i get a ps4, im gonna pay for it only with 1s.

3. Here the biggest bags are marked for Suggest Retail at $4.29

And as a clerk at gas station paying with quarters is fine its smaller change we hate

4. The family size bags are 3.75$ here while the large bag is 2.89$.

5. Idk how much they cost but I feel kinda like a broke ass trigga unless its on purpose cuz I ain't gonna go to mcdicks with a Bengy cuz all I want is a mc chicken.
    One time I bought a quo with all singles cuz I bought a 8th and my dude bitched about 5 singles lol. He was a good friend so he didn't give a fuck tho

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

6. What is change for man? Use all the coins you've got, not just quarters.

Your stomach will thank you

7. Go to any bank and trade that shit in for cash.

8. could you translate that into English for is all??thx

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. coinstar hommie they charge like 9% on the dollar but it's better than rolling all your change and taking it to the bank. Or just use the self checkout

10. He doesn't want to look broke unless it's on purpose, he doesn't want to go to McDonalds with a hundred dollar bill cause he only wants a McChicken which is $1. One time he bought a quarter ounce with all singles...

11. As long as you put the change in $1 piles most people don't care whatsoever. Don't be that fuck that drops the total amount in one pile

12. I don't know how much they cost but I feel like a broke ass nigga when paying in change. I do it on purpose sometimes because I don't want to go to McDonald's with a "bengy" (100 dollar bill called a bengy cuz it's got Benjamin Franklin on it), because all I wanted was a mc chicken for a dollar. So quarters are easier
    One time I bought a quarter with all singles because I bought a 8th a week or so before with 5 singles, and my dude bitched about the singles. He was a good friend so he didn't make a big deal though.

Hope that cleared it up, even put in some elaboration.

It was in English, just used some slang that my friends and I use....

13. Not any bank. At least not around me. I asked wells fargo if I could bring my coin in for cash.

They told me "oh sorry we dont do that here. Maybe try the coinstar over at safeway"

Which is bullshit because coinstar takes like 10%

14. That is bullshit bro ^^
    All the banks around me do it but if you don't have an account they take like 10%.
    What reasonable bank doesn't take money change or not

15. all us coins are legal tender which means the bank HAS to take it but u can't just bring it in a bucket it needs to be rolled which is why cashing in on small amounts coinstar is worth it

16. lol I used to be a cashier and shit like that made my day because I could tell when people were high.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. When I was younger I used to walk into stores red eyed as fuck and hand them two hands full of change to buy food and what not, and I knew they all hated me and hated when I came there. 

"Fuck, it's that kid with all the nickels again."  :laughing:

18. I paid my dealer 55 dollars in pennies for an eighth he took it to coin star .... Also when I need bud and they won't take change I go to the gas station and trade it in stores love change dude they need that shit

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Did you ever get your doritos? lol

20. I buy them by the case I dunno ....:p