Favourite part about stoner culture?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by GreenLotus, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Definitely the community. I've been smoking for 3 years and the people I've met through my experiences with marijuana are amazing. I've met and talked with people who are extremely open minded to everything and who show no hate, only love and peace

Although like any other part of life I have met people who ruin the community for me. I'm the type of person who when smoking likes to chill and relax and converse. I never enjoy meeting people who like to only get "fucked up" with the green and get crazy stupid. In my experience I never got along with those people. I'm not saying they're bad people. I just don't enjoy their company.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. THIS is what i love, the circle of friends chilling and laughing and passing the bowl or bong and taking turns packing it, its all so fun and an amazing bonding expierience

couldn't have said it better

4. For me, it's definitely got to be the community.

5. We all enjoy good music

6. Hate everyone so I just smoke by myself. And plus, more to smoke for me😊

7. the community of course, but i also love glass. i love browsing the toking tools section just to check out the awesome glass bongs or other pieces people have. if i could i'd probably collect bongs lol. if i didn't smoke then it would all be pointless to me.

8. Glassblowing is an amazing form of art, and most blowers I know smoke more than I could afford.

www.toke2k.tumblr.com

9. 420 girls. I would post more pics, but a lot of them on google are naked. GC would delete.

Attached Files:

10. dirty old man  :laughing:

11. peaceful stoner dudes. the only guys i can be around without flinching everytime they move quickly.

12. For the most part it's more opened minded, and definitely more relaxed. For me personally I look inside when I smoke so it's extremely spiritual.

"Animal Smoke"

13. Just how...naturally...chill everyone is. No one is a dick. Everyone is just chilled out hah :3

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. ^ what she said. I can crack up and act like a retard and smokers will either laugh with me or not judge me at the very least.

15. I like the fact that there is a connection with other stoners and that we as a culture share the same thoughts and ideas, yet don't judge each other for what they look like but instead accept for who they are on the inside. I hope I speak for a lot of people out there. Stay faded :smoking:

16. The quality of friendships is something that comes to mind, and I agree with pretty much everyone else's contribution.

17. sense of community and the friendships ive made

Sent from my GT-I9082L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I would say the weed and my friends and the good time 

19. Yea same here bro I just like the really mellow layed back rock band stoners 🎸

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum