how do you guys come up with names for your pieces

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by puffman92, Nov 24, 2013.

1. #21 URATowel, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    when i buy a piece. i smoke a huge bowl from it and stare at it. the name comes always :hippie: :p

that's the naming ritual.

2. The names come to me in dreams! Or a girl I have a crush on!

3. It just has to happen.

It ain't easy bein' cheesy

4. I just get high and think of a name that sounds cool at the time

5. Name it after something I thought about if I was alone. If I was in a group I name it based on a conversation we had earlier. Makes for interesting names, that's for sure!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I smoke out it a while and when I talk with friends about the bong a nickname will come.

I have a black bong that I named Death because it hits hard and is black.

7. I don't bother making them anymore.

Sent from that phone I sent Dwight into the fire for.

8. Named it William and Mary because the guy who gave it to me tho going by his middle name has the first name William, and "Mary" for obvious reason. William and Mary is a cliche, or more formally, it is the 2nd oldest college in the US after Harvard...

9. I picked names based on how the pieces look/function. I have to many pieces so ill just throw up these two unless people want me to list my entire collection and names(10+ pipes/bongs/bubblers/etc)

This is an Leviathan/ M&M tech bubbler and her name is Rasta Monster.

rasta.jpg

bud3.jpg

This is an Erick Schmitz double barrel perc. Her name is Schmitty. lol

schmitty3.jpg

schmitty2.jpg

schmitty.jpg

10. Either a name just comes to me; like my bong "Zoidberg" it is mostly clear, but with some red and one day the name just popped into my head
    Or if my group of friends refers to a piece a certain way, it just becomes the name/nickname; like my all clear bong "the party bong". It has a huge (1.5ish g) bowl and it's my best bong for big groups ("parties")

11. My spoon I call "Gryados" and my bong is named "amber" because of its color