What would you be doing if you didnt smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by RedEyeCEO, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Everything what I would do anyway.  B) 

2. What I do now lol I only smoke at night around 8 I start my sesh sometimes earlier. Reason why is my mom doesn't care if I smoke but she goes to sleep at around 6 every night so me and my bro start at 8 but if I didn't smoke prolly same exact thing I do now at night haha idk.

3. Currently not smoking. Been a lot more productive. Sticking to a workout schedule and generally just being less of a bum.

4. Probably the same stuff

5. Nothing. My depression would have defeated me and I wouldn't be here to talk about it. Rather i would be in a coffin with a bullet in my temple

6. [​IMG]

SWED  SCED

8. be depressed

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Same shit I'm doing now, but more often sober.

10. laying in an early grave

11. I would of either been really depressed or just a more close - minded person i think lol but i really have no clue on what i would be doing 

12. I was gonna be president of the u.s, untill I got high

13. I'd probably be depressed, close minded, and lonely.

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

14. if im not smoking weed, i.... umm... idno shit ive always smoked weed

15. Most likely in a shrinks office...lol

16. All this "depressed" talk is making me wanna smoke even more... it's been 3 months for me for weed, but about 2 months from something else that I sadly got addicted to.

My days are pretty lame, and I dunno what to do, finishing an outpatient program right now (one reason why I can't light up yet until next month), attending required NA meetings, and just focusing on improving myself but I stay home ALL DAY long and haven't even been talking to anyone, some that aren't healthy for me, and some because I burned a few good bridges like an idiot...

Last time I went through a sober period when I went to detox for pain killers, I lasted 2 months, but I didn't really care and I kinda relapsed though it started with some hash first and I started to seek other methods for my anxiety and shit...

Now though! I DO wanna stay focused and better my life, and I don't want to smoke weed daily like I was, I wanna treat it like a special occasion, and because I feel like I have an imbalance in my head cause of those past addictions... maybe some herb will help straighten me out and improve my mood and outlook? I wasn't smoking any for this long cause I was smoking something else! Bad move!

17. Honestly. If I don't smoke up I get shakey and mega edgy and I panic a lot. If I wasn't smoking up I'd be sitting in a corner crying hah.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. I'd be more productive at the expense of happiness. Not that I don't have ambitions, but for the time being I pretty much need to just keep doing what I'm doing.