What would you be doing if you didnt smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by RedEyeCEO, Nov 24, 2013.

1. A lot of people I know smoke a lot of weed. It seems like it's all they do. I smoke a lot so people probably think it's all I do. Even though I do other things, a majority of my time is spent high. I wonder what I would replace getting high with if I never tried it. Maybe I would be a drinker who goes out all the time and watches soccer, who knows, haha. What about you?

#RedEyeClub

2. I would chronically obsessively go to the gym 24/7 lol that's what I used to do to get rid of my anxiety before smoking. I mean working out and being healthy is good and all but going to the gym everyday is and was a bit excessive.

3. I've had to stop due to drug testing at work and its been pretty interesting. I've noticed I'm a LOT more productive. Maybe I'm just lazy when I smoke? Some people aren't, but I can safely say I am after stopping for about a month and seeing the changes in my daily routine. I work out everyday, rarely eat out, and I'm constantly productive. Don't get me wrong though, i can't wait to start smoking again once I'm done with these few months! Hell, maybe I'll be more acquainted with productivity once I break this sobriety!  :confused:  :p

4. Wankin

• Like Like x 1
  5. Punching walls, screaming myself to sleep, shooting holes in the ceiling, etc....

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. I would be running track at my college, in a sorority & be a stuck up bitch

• Like Like x 1
  7. I would be smoking hash haha

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'd be an edgy/ tweaky as fuck person with mad ass anxiety poppin sedatives and seizure meds all day...... (Not fun)

It's not fun and you feel like shit all day, and unreasonably fucked up. Fuck pills

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

9. I was thinking about this today and I thought to myself, I'd probably be a serial killer. Jk. But who knows. I definitely wouldn't enjoy half of the things that I like as much as I enjoy them high like watching movies and doing yoga. Weed even makes doing chores better. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have not drank or smoked in 170 days due to probation. I read and do a lot of nerdy geeky thinking. Spend my days doing projects I talked about doing forever, now they are getting done.

I still grow the fuck out of the weed though.

• Like Like x 1
  11. i dunno, probably dead or on my way there.

12. Its hard to imagine who id be but id imagine i would be much more stressed out all the time. My main problem is I stress and overthink things and the herb calms those nerves a lot. So yeah id probably be addicted to some hardcore drug to keep the stress down. Or smoking 2 packs of cigs everyday.

13. the same stuff i do now, but not enjoying it as much

14. Master bate a lot lol

15. Idk its hard to say, probably drinking lol

16. I would be on the fucking moon because all drugs have done is hold me back! Hahaha.

17. Composing symphonies

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. 368 days sober and im still growing weed, LOL

• Like Like x 2
  19. digging up old threads