Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you rather smoke right before or after sex?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RedEyeCEO, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Me and my girl smoke and chill for an hour then we have sex and it feels freaking awesome, afterwards she makes me bacon even though she hates it, that's true love  ^_^

2. Always before. Sooo much better that way!

3. Right after, put in some work and then just relax & vape it up

4. hmm kinda a hard question hah :p  id say afterwards since its like a cigarette after but a million times better and more relaxing.

5. i smoke before and after every time and i prefer after i seem to get a lil higher for some reason

6. For some reason, I just can't orgasm while I'm baked. Well I can, it just takes twice as long. But if I wasn't high, I'm 100% on point lol

7. I take edibles for my pain. My wife is cool with it because she knows it helps but isn't very fond of it. Tried smoking once and freaked out, never has since. I try not to show any signs of being high around her. I took the usual dose of coco oil caps right before bed on this particular day that I remember. Seems getting in the mood kick started the high and it hit me faster than usual. As we were making out, my mouth got dry as hell. I started critiquing the way I was moving my tongue and it started getting weird haha. I tried to go down and get the party started. Cotton mouth in full effect. Didn't happen. Went for the main event. It was over before it started. I was satisfied. She was not. Then I went to sleep.

8. [quote name="Bedside Python" post="19169183" timestamp="1387156230"]Me and my girl smoke and chill for an hour then we have sex and it feels freaking awesome, afterwards she makes me bacon even though she hates it, that's true love ^_^[/quote]Marry her. U have to!Sent from my iBlown using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Before of course.
    High sex is of the highpoints of life.

And of course a post coital cig/doobie.

10. My ex didnt smoke but would love to have me smoke before i fucked her. She said i was just waaaaaay better. Ahhhh good times

11. Smoking before makes feel "better" but when you've finished your session, a smoke is needed lol

Yes!!!! lol This is why I say before.

It doesn't kill my high, so these comments kinda surprised me.

But after is good too.

13. That's a good question

Depends when during the day

14. No torch a bowl right in the middle of sex. Blow smoke rings on her flawless curves. lol Sh*t, whoever said romance is dead?