Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Would you rather smoke right before or after sex?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RedEyeCEO, Nov 23, 2013.

1. Definitely both, but for whatever reason when my girl gets really high she isn't as wet, even though she's more horny. It's just so inconvenient sometimes.

But still both :ey:

2. I love sex while baked as fuck as does my girlfriend. But it can kill the high so we usually toke up right after as well.

Sent From My Galaxy S3

3. Dabs before, joint during, fat joint after. Then more dabs.

4. Weed, Sex, Weed  :smoking: Unless I knock out after sex, then before because sex while high is like getting a hug from God. 

5. Both, and on special day during.. lol hitting the bong and getting head from your man is awesome.. Anywho, hope that answers your question! :bongin: :wub: :bongin:

6. All I can say is make that "from your lady" and you'll get no argument out of me!

7. Before and after!
    Then round two
    And repeat!

8. #29 -Martyr, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013
    FUCK, I really wanted to be the first one to post that little Spanish girl saying "why don't we do both?"

9. Not right before, more like 15-30 min beforehand, and afterward.

10. After, much much much more relaxing 

11. After. I lost my virginity after smoking a blunt, I wish we smoked after though. I was all amped and it mellowed it out to much. But now I don't really give a fuck, before, after, times just an illusion right? xD

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. That's the recipe for success my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Sometimes if I smoke before I kind of lose motivation haha so after is better for me

14. I've always been a fan of recieving oral sex while smoking a blunt or doobie. Tis pretty much the greatest feeling ever. 

15. Both. I miss having a stoner girlfriend. :(

16. Smoke after you give it to her,you get the feeling like your the boss.

17. before, too tired after and weed makes sex better

18. tough choice.

before, ends up feeling straight up amazing and I usually last twice as long
    after, feel so relaxed and not as tired or ready to pass out, so you're not wasting bud.

after for everyday, before for special occasion. 

19. During.

It's tough balancing the water pipe on that ass though.

Very tough.  :bongin: