Leafys Ever Changing Indoor Grows

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DeadLeaf, Nov 22, 2013.

1. I hope it's all been good for ya man! How you holding up?

2. I hope you dont shut down bro, will be sad to see you not growing.
    Hows the love life atm? havnt heard anything in a while playa! :D

Chef.

Hey guys, yeah it's been pretty busy for me already this week. Got a new job I start today. I've confirmed my first client in the small business I'm starting. Im aiming to start two small businesses in the future and eventually flip them into one larger business. Ive even been busy establishing the direction me and my business partner will be going. Just a lot of little moves to lead up to bigger things being done in my life. Been making side cash left and right and now I can finally cash my Christmas check today, hopefully with no issue.
    The love life is gonna have to be put on hold for now, but I'm still out there trying to meet girls. Smokey came down with lady smoke and we had a great time, so great that we all want to go to a dance club soon. A bunch of people are gonna go probably. So I look forward to that.
    I talked to the girl I was seeing the other night, and it had seemed like maybe she would call me again but so far she hasnt. It really feels like she simply isn't going to call. The only thing that bugs me about that is that things between us are so good. I cant understand why we don't talk or hang out much at all...like....AT ALL!!! doesn't make sense so I gotta try and forget her. Really hurts though.
    I'm trying, guys... 2014 is over and I'm not the same person. I refuse to bring that person into this year and into my future.
    I'm gonna make so much money and accomplish so much over the next 5 years...my life is gonna finally make sense

It's not about giving up anymore... we've established that isn't going to happen anytime soon

4. Ahhhhh my T-break is over. A month of misery for nothing. I didn't even get drug tested. Leafy! I'm here for you mate. We been through thick and think. I'm high. Since the beginning. I really do wish the best for you and can't wait to see you make it big. You deserve it above most. I wanna see some girls mate. The green ones!

5. I'm gonna have to get some lights off pictures soon lol

I ended up not working for that company that hired me, and I now work for another company that wants to pay me a lot more than I've been getting paid. So this is gonna get interesting.
    Damn, lately I've been on a serious roll with talking to girls. The other night got drunk with two girls. One of them has been texting me till 12 am every night and the other told her friend to tell me she was into me. Then I sat with this other girl lastnight in her car talking about love and smoking a bowl. She told me she normally goes for gorgeous guys like me.... :lol: really?? Is it really that easy? I had no idea lol that was a great compliment coming from this girl.

Plants are good....be patient :p

6. Glad to hear you're outta the rough and back on the green....golf analogies tend to sound so cheesy don't they? Lol!

7. http://youtu.be/JDe86ul6RmI

8. Oh My...  I just chips and dip on my keyboard!  lol.   :hello:

9. So shit is staying put? Good! I got something for you ;)

10. #3410 SitnSpin, Jan 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2015
  11. So you are sticking around then man?

1421454080138.jpg

12. This new job might pay me a hell of a lot more so I may be able to afford to move soon enough rather than shut down permanently...
    I don't want to promise anything just yet guys but let's just say.. I haven't minion'd up just yet! And everyone knows it ain't over till the fat lady bud sings ;)

13. So when we gonna hang out again?? lol that was too much fun, we need to do more

14. Shit...whenever, you know I'm down :)

15. I get paid Friday I think :)
    Let's go out Saturday night
    I've got my snapchat and instagram all set up, I'm ready to meet some chicks! :lol:

16. That might work, let me check with the woman, and make sure she doesn't have any chores for me.

17. Holy shit I forgot about this thread lol

:lol: ok ok..I know, bad joke..right!? These plants are almost done but no idea when I'll get a chance to harvest :confused_2: I'm supposed to be on call right now but not a damn thing has been happening. I cant just start smelling like dank and then go do a call. But I'll get to it eventually. Might try to make some good qwiso soon.
    I've collected a hand full of followers on both my snap and instagram profiles. Mostly girls :D on snap, it's only girls. I've finally started talking to that dancer I met at the bar a couple weeks back, we were up kinda late..she was feeling me I think. She def likes me. Ive started to create myself as an online character of sorts, bringing out the real me. Bringing out the best parts of me that people like to see, with an energy they can vibe from. I'm working on it. I've attracted a few people's interest so far in just a couple days :)

18. Hey man, sounds like you been gettin it in out there! Good to hear you back on the horse bro. ;)

19. Man..this horse is riding me! :lol:
    Last night found me between a pair of twins, on the dance floor..not to mention a couple other girls. Had too much fun.. literally too much fun. ...made a lot of dudes jealous last night lol
    I know I've said this before, but... wow, who the fuck kicked over that rock I was hiding under?? Thank you, whoever kicked over the rock! lol

20. That's it, yall.. I'm done growing for a long time. My apologies I had to keep things on the low, but it's all shut down now and I'm not going to change my mind this time.
    I've taken my presence on the internet to a different level now and I'd like you all to come join me and follow my life on instagram. I've always been a sort of performer and personality and that's all I hope to establish myself as from now on. Good humor, love, passion, inspiration and friends.. rxanx on instagram. You guys are my family..and i love you all. Thank you so much for following me here, and supporting me in the hardest times I'll probably ever go through. Thank you for being my friends. It means so much to me that we never part ways.
    View attachment VID_46210130_034820.mp4

RxanX on instagram >RX♡<