Leafys Ever Changing Indoor Grows

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DeadLeaf, Nov 22, 2013.

1. what is there  to clean? all I put in there is weed and it's all clean enough to eat. in fact I do eat some of it lol

2. She's got another long 8 weeks to go lol.

I'm just stoked about the difference between flowering under the hps and the eye hortilux super blue.

Stinking Sativa's

3. #3323 3Deez, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    Yoooo....sorry for the late response yall. I hit up some nocturnal last night and got to trimming and listening to reggae music. Before I knew it....it was something o'clock in the morning, haha....oh the joys of trimming.

@Leafy, no chips or breaks bro.....not even a scratch! :)

4. So sorry to read about your cuz man.. that's awful news. Hope you're doin ok m8 :wave:

Hey bud, took the day off today cuz of a major head ache brought on by this bad tooth problem. How you been?
     Thats the difference in the lights? That's really cool. Looking good man :) 
      Right on Deez! Hope she hits well. You need to get yourself a titanium nail to replace that glass one that came with it
    yep, doing good, besides this tooth. Rent will be paid along with other bills coming up in January. So im relaxed about all that. About to go shopping for a few groceries. Got plenty of good bud the other day to hold me over. Some BlackJack, BlueDream, Blue cookies and some DutchCrunch. Gonna chop at least 3 plants before or by the end of the week. I might even consider doing it tonight, I'll check trichs later. Room is looking so over loaded lol
    How you doing TJ?

6. Oh and I treated myself to some cordless power tools the other day. They had a sale at HD so I bought the ridgid set that came with two drills, skill saw, sawsall, flashlight and two batteries. And with the sale I was able to get cash off the whole set plus another free battery and free radio :) these tools have already saved my butt lol
    Things are working out so far with my new job..my boss ended up letting me cash that check he wrote me a few weeks back so i could buy the tools and i got myself over an oz of weed too :D hopefully with this week's pay check I can afford a few small gifts for my family.

Hope everyone is doing good out there! :wave:

7. Sorry to hear about the family bro but I'm so happy to hear that things are looking up for you.

8. I'm doing OK leafy just been dealing with my migraines and tooth pains,as,well I can actually see 2 cracked teeth and 3 cavaties its bad shit, hope all is well take care of them teeth hope everything else is OK.. Sorry to hear of your loss and best wishes to you and the fam

9. Gmorning dude. I hope that things are going as well as could be expected. New tools are alwys fun aren't they?! HD tends it have some good deals.

Keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers man. :)

10. I declare today to be harvest day :)

Here are some before shots..
    2014-12-18 07.55.00.jpg 2014-12-18 07.55.23.jpg 2014-12-18 07.55.48.jpg
    2014-12-18 07.56.22.jpg
    ^I think that's gfba
    2014-12-18 07.56.39.jpg
    ^I know that's bubble queen. ..sorry I was in a rush
    2014-12-18 07.57.02.jpg
    ^Arial, SupaCrunk...ready for the chop'n 2014-12-18 07.57.43.jpg 2014-12-18 07.58.11.jpg

2014-12-18 07.58.27.jpg
    Heala, SupaCrunk. ..smelling oh so fine 2014-12-18 07.58.58.jpg 2014-12-18 07.58.45.jpg

And now some shots of the new arrangement, everyone getting better light now. Took these after the light turned off..
    2014-12-18 07.59.56.jpg 2014-12-18 08.00.16.jpg

I took the day off cuz yeah, my tooth is killing me..I can barely keep my eyes open. You know that feeling when you have zero patients cuz you have to go to the bathroom really bad? Well its just like that but only it's my tooth that's on fire, not my bladder. lol I was rushing through this harvest so fast I barely trimmed off any fan leaves and didn't clean up. Lol I can barely type this post right now

11. Sorry you're hurting, looks like some high quality cannabis you've got there. Good work.

12. Definitely liking the looks of all the green coming down. May it provide you with some excellent medicine!

Take it easy on that tooth bro.

13. late condolences to you and family dude..
    recently lost a cous my age last month, and it just sucks..

plants look great.. congrats on another killer run man.

14. Damnit...shit's poppin. I wanna fill the BBR so baaaaaaaaad!

15. Thanks you guys and girls :)

I'm hoping to bring down at least 2 more next week probably on Christmas morning ;) it's gonna be a badass Christmas ..a GrapeFruitBadAss Christmas, that is..lol

16. Should be a seriously stinky Christmas gift to yourself! At least I hope so.

17. Enjoy the festivities of trimming those trees leafy.. With out tree trimming there would be no Christmas

18. I like to take a sample branch a week or so before harvest. Just so I can smoke her while trimming.

Grats man I bet you're glad to have a little extra room.

19. Hey letter, I was just making my way to your thread. Thanks man.
    Yeah I couldn't get a lights on picture at the time but the new arrangement is so much easier to work with. All the clones get good light, and the last 4 that are finishing fit under one light for now. This is gonna be pretty sweet when it gets down to just supacrunk and gfba spread across these two lights. Always something to look forward too lol

Get a clove, the ones that you put in ham, and bite down with it on your bad tooth.  Work pretty decently.

[​IMG]