Leafys Ever Changing Indoor Grows

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DeadLeaf, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Are you using the GH flora 3 part?

If you are make sure to add the micro first then the others.

Its my first run using the GH flora 3 part series and I'm liking it so far. I've been giving my girl the aggressive vegetation ratios at full dose and its okay at the moment.

1414073849779.jpg

Here she is after some LST and super cropping.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

2. I'm using a new brand that a grow shop owner here in my city gave me samples to try. I have grow nutrient, micro and bloom and also a small concentrate bottle of this other blooming solution that suppose to double the trichome production. The samples are called X nutrients or something like that. I was worried that I was under feeding because I had done my math wrong. This morning when I fed it I went ahead and gave it 25ml of the grow and 15 of the micro.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Beautiful plant by the way.

4. Congrats my friend! :) did you find out? That's great, always love reading about big victories. Keep them coming
    Grow looks spectacular

5. Oops..almost forgot.. the gfba cuttings have rooted :yay:
    I'm falling behind lol

6. Found out it'll be a boy!

That makes 3 of them little bastards lol.

1000 watt Scrog Journal

7. NICE!!! you make us men proud!! :lol: good work to you and yer boys! *ba dum tss*

Well here's a temperature update..starting to really heat up. It's almost 90 in the veg tent, it's about 80 in the flower room and it's over 360 degrees in my chest!! :wub: I got this drop dead beautiful creature talking about showing me the most passionate love making I've ever experienced.... yes!
    Bye now!! :wave:

8. So your using a 1/4 of the recommended amount?

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    PM me for The Vault Seed Bank's details and a discount code!
    So many people asking :)

9. #2869 Rupert Magnolia, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    When growing hydro, is there a need for flushing before you harvest?

10. Yes I'm using 1/4 amount now. The first few weeks I was using maybe a 1/16

11. Rupert.. you should look into organic gardening. You are so fresh with the hydro, you might as well save yourself time, trouble, and money by creating an organic soil of your own. Organic soil has proven to me and most of the blades I communicate with, that growing can be very easy and indeed more meaningful when it's done organicly. Water only is the way to go. Let us know if you are interested and we can help get you along your way to creating your own supreme organic goodness. :wave:

12. YES!
    Your weed will taste rank if you don't.

Chef.

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-

13. How do I go about that? Hold back on feeding it a few weeks before harvest?

14. Rupert With hydro you only need a few days to flush since its such a quick exchange

15. I'm doing this next as well. My local hydro store is making their own mixed organic hot soil. Eventually want to make my own. Will be great though being first time soil.

16. Is this true?
    What about all the nutrients in the plant that your trying to get out....

Chef.

17. no I heard you want to flush a week at the least 2 weeks tops.

18. Lol unless its some magic water somehow different then the water you usually water with. Adding more to the root zone will do nothing but drown your plant. You can't expect water to force its way up the plants vascular system then break & flush out ionic bonds, just won't happen. If water did this our plants wouldn't even be allowed to grow. What you can do is stop feeding it and in turn allowing the amount of forced nutrients to be absent (or in fewer amounts) thus causing a cleaner end product.

So basically stop giving it an option to carry anything other then water into the plant. Then when drying and curing the water that was in the plant is slowly removed. Leaving you with a nice smoke and no unwanted chemical residuals left.

Just my take on it. I've always ran organic soil so never had to "flush". But the process never made much sense to me anyway.

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. A week to 2 weeks of plain water makes a huge difference in your end product with hydro.

It burns white and tastes better.

Win win.

This run I'm trying out a flushing agent.

1000 watt Scrog Journal

20. #2880 DeadLeaf, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    Left the veg tent open all day for the first time :rolleyes: