Leafys Ever Changing Indoor Grows

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DeadLeaf, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Leafy is gettin his virtual donger gobbled lol :p

TJ

2. And about the sex talk... have you ever been to the "I'm horny thread"? lol I was sort of invited to that thread from another thread for the mere fact that I'm not comfortable talking about sex, and was told to practice expressing that part of me. It's very releasing to talk openly with the bladies and pass around advice. Sharing pms and getting compliments, keeping my head on straight. Ya know?

3. #2563 DeadLeaf, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
    Ok back on topic...shall we? :D
    Happy weekend everyone.. well, things are getting a little wacky dacky in the LECIG lately. Heat has been an issue now that the summer is coming to an end, but hopefully it's short lived. Plants seem a bit weak cuz watering has been neglected ..only slightly.
    I'm not gonna put those little experimental clones through anymore stress, I've pulled them out. Almost ready to take real clones.
    First off, I didn't know I could place these pics next to my text using the main site..still learning. :lol:
    And secondly of my first off.. I'm gonna cut this plant down..sick of looking at it. I need the room. I'll check trichs, but she's/it's coming down early I'm sure. 2014-10-04 07.08.05.jpg

And the reason is cuz I'm tossing plants in the flower room now. :eek: whaaaaa?? you ask!
    The reason is cuz all of a sudden I'm not too sure about a couple of my "girls"...

2014-10-04 07.13.16.jpg
    ^ Arial (SC) is giving me doubts cuz I think i see bumps coming out the side growth, with no pistols yet. It's still possible it's a female though. So it's in flower till it shows pistols. She's been under hps all night.

2014-10-04 07.10.27.jpg
    ^ Mazy (GFBA) is also giving me the run around now showing the same thing so she's in here too till she learns how to behave like a lady.

2014-10-04 07.18.35.jpg
    ^ Heala (SC) is a girl for sure, showing her little bright whites. She also got hps all night.

Opps, just realized I'm probably doing the picture attachment thingy all wrong ..oh well lol show must go on

2014-10-04 07.16.36.jpg
    ^ sunny (GFBA) is also a girl :bongin:

2014-10-04 07.15.19.jpg
    ^ pretty sure that's the mini me GFBA still taking her sweet fucking time <_< ..bitches! What can ya do, right?! :ey: :smoke:

Two group shots..

2014-10-04 07.27.00.jpg

2014-10-04 07.20.47.jpg

Gotta give everyone a good feeding of water and silica this morning, maybe some coconut water too

4. Wanted to try that simple tea to help root my next clones, with just ewc, kelp meal and pro tekt. So hopefully I can get that going too in time for cuttings.

5. #2568 DeadLeaf, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    2014-10-04 09.54.11.jpg

This is gonna be my new profile pic as soon as I figure out how to size it down

Edit: got it! lol
    2014-10-05 09.09.59.jpg

6. #2569 DeadLeaf, Oct 5, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2014
    More things changing...

So a total of 4 plants are giving me the second thought shuffle! 2 BubbleQueen, a GFBA and a SupaCrunk, all in the flower room for sexing now till they show. Arial, my SupaCrunk in the flower room, actually has one pistol sticking out..the hell is up with that. The rest of it leans towards being a male, we'll see.. 2014-10-05 04.27.04.jpg
    2014-10-05 04.20.05.jpg
    ^ I'm taking the next cuttings from Heala (SC) and putting them in the water bottle, they live longer that way while the tea brews. This good sized cutting is from the bottom growth
    2014-10-05 04.19.45.jpg
    2014-10-05 04.19.28.jpg
    2014-10-05 04.19.08.jpg
    2014-10-05 04.18.46.jpg
    ^All the other experimental cuttings have died off but this one is still looking strong. Too bad it's from Arial, the possible male SupaCrunk.

Ugh, I've got a headache from drinking some margaritas with this guy and his wife that bought my old car yesterday. Time to go get coffee and breakfast

Oh and so as far as the way things are going in veg, it looks like it will work out good with at least one female of each IRG strain, and with extra room left over for clones. I'm thinking of going and picking up some easy rooters to give them a run in the LECIG as well..might as well.
    I've been thinking a lot about portable ac units, ones that come with the 4" exhaust/intake. I never had a reason to get one but now I see one being very valuable in my grow room. I'd have to dedicate a 15 amp to it though, only problem. Oh and they are pricy mofos. But I wouldn't have to run the house unit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsmpdrUuFmE&sns=em

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rowFbNYZwXs&sns=em 2014-10-05 12.34.44.jpg
    I keep spending money I'm not suppose to spend :unsure: I went and got the rapid rooters and I picked up 2 of my more favored hps bulbs, the HiLUX GRO 1K by USHIO. A German made bulb. I've run the 400w's and was really satisfied by the spectrum and the life of the bulb. Depending how this winter run goes, I might only use these bulbs from now on. I've got lots of love for this brand. worth it to me, I'd say. Gonna pop in the green hornet LED and put the bulbs in now while plants are asleep. ;)

7. I have been thinking about a ac too. My last run was hit hard by the heat, and it shows. That's the other reason I've been wanting to seal the room off. I just don't see a point in going tyhyrough all this work, to let the famn heat fuck shit up.

Let me know if you fund something.

Shit is looking really good in your world, btw ;)

8. Damn leafy.  Sorry to hear about the males.

But the females.  Woohoo!

Nice update homes, the plants do look healthy.

9. Actually turns out Arial, my larger SupaCrunk is in fact a female so I put her back in veg and took 4 cuttings from her. Mixed a little tea into the clone water bottles to get that started. I will probably put them all in the root cubes as soon as I get home today. I'm a little nervous about not using a root hormone cuz I want all the cuttings to survive. These first two SupaCrunk mommies won't be giants this time, cuz I simple don't have enough time, but they will get bigger than my past plants anyways.
    Peace homies!

10. Finally just realized what the lecig was. Lol.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

11. Lol

L.E.C.I.G. = Leafy's Ever Changing Indoor Grows ;)

12. Now on its 3rd flower room set up since it started here on GC. And it will keep changing cuz that's what it do!

13. Lol yeah. I was going to ask the other day and felt stupid lol. N earlier I was reading thread titles and it clicked.

I'm so SMRT.

Lol.

"Don't let the past remind us of what we are not now."

1000 watt Scrog Journal

14. Hellllllllllllla funny ^^^

15. Nobody should feel stupid for asking questions. ...unless you keep asking, then in that case... <_< ...slap yo'self, foo!!

How else would I know if you don't know..ya know!?

16. The only stupid question, is one not asked. Its what my Grams always said.