Leafys Ever Changing Indoor Grows

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by DeadLeaf, Nov 22, 2013.

1. #2002 Bubbashine, Aug 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2014
    Most commonly like the first picture.  My corn cob pipe was like the second picture, but the stem was a bit longer, and hollowed, so that a J could fit in there without blocking it up.

Attached Files:

3. Yeah if you can imagine that first pic with a slightly longer colorful and transparent barrel ..that's what I've seen. The barrel is usually made of plastic..that I've seen.

4. Here's something I want to try.. Make a corn cob shaped pipe joint. Where the bowl of the pipe and the barrel are made of rolling papers! :) that sounds kinda easy! lol

Good luck with that. :laughing:

6. Sounds like a challenge! :laughing: just you wait and see! Hehe...

:unsure:
    I just realized I've already seen what I'm describing lol

7. Work is so stressful! Ugh!! lol
    Some of the people I work with are great motivators though.. I was told this morning that I'm a serious hard core perfectionist and leader! Makes me feel good. I get so much support from unexpected places! :)
    <_< ....maybe a little too much support! lol
    People try to offer me free weed all the time.. It's very awkward! lol
    All these random thoughts, and more.. Stay tuned! ;)

8. Trying something new this time..
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408681124.328806.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408681154.535344.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408681175.282101.jpg
    I took these on my new phone and sent them to my email so I could upload them with the app..
    How's it look on your guys end?

9. Oh I planted the two SupaCrunk also

10. Looking very good! Crazy looking plant :)

Peace 👽

Headchefs indoor and outdoor adventures! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1289059-
    The adventures of Loki! - http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1299798-Everyone-This-Is-Loki%2C-Loki-This-Is-Everyone

11. Yeah been letting her grow kinda wild! lol topped her once

http://youtu.be/R0IUR4gkPIE

N****s off, because I'm hot like sauce
    The smoke from the lyrical blunt makes me *cough*

13. I just learned that the BubbleQueen genetics I have are a cross of a special QueenKush and Indiana bubble gum. :) that sounds like a great plant! That definitely gets a spot in line behind GFBA ..man, I just keep coming back to the same realization that I have a lot of good genetics now! :D I just want to grow grow grow!! ... I think I may just do that! lol

14. Couldn't sleep...
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408789347.086276.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1408789363.738718.jpg
    :laughing:

15. I'm trying to get my ass going, but I don't feel so good today. I'm either sick or dehydrated or both. But I still intend to catch the bus this morning and the train out to the convention. Rolled liked 3 joints and am bringing the vape pens with the qwiso. I don't expect to be given free weed! lol
    Trying to keep my load light. Not sure what the weather will be like. Yeah could be sunny but might be chilly. And the temp is never what they say it is.
    I'm hoping to get there in time to find a place to sit down and eat some breakfast! :)

If I was there you'd get free weed.

17. And I would accept! lol :D I'd probably share some of these genetics with ya!