Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Pot for Vertigo?

• Please log in to reply

Mike Hawk

Mike Hawk

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
Okay, my dad has really bad vertigo, he has leukemia and i guess thats whats causing it. Anyways, gravols not working for him and he feels like shit. He doesn't like pot, but loves hash and oil, which i can't get. Would pot help with the vertigo symptoms? (i know it helps nausea) thx.

DarkBlaster

DarkBlaster

This shit is the shit.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 196 posts
Well, if he seems to like hash and oil, I would try to talk him into trying marijuana and see if it helps. I don't know this medical condition, but a lil marijuana prolly won't hurt. If it seems to help him, then seek further MM assistenance.

DiAmOnD RaStA

DiAmOnD RaStA

Big Whoop

• Old School
  • 9,622 posts
Vertigo? Damn... i used to have that shit.

Doesnt it have something to do with the area around ur ears? Im pretty sure i had ((or still have that)) I used to have this shit happen to me where when i would stand up... it looks like a FLASH of bright ass light for like 2 seconds... kinda like the opposite of a black out... weird heh? anyway... Dr said it was Vertigo and he gave me some shit for it!?... and it hasnt been as bad since. Still happens sometimes ((and no its not from being high... it happens sober or high))

Anyway... try it out, it may help. Where do you live at? I know they sell Oil's and shit at the Medical Shops... but u gotta live in the state and get all sorts of shit filed for ya.

Le Grenouille

Le Grenouille

Million Dollar Maybe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,668 posts
I couldn't really say, as it depends on the cause of the vertigo, really.

I just waned to say, my uncle was diagnosed with myelomic leaukaemia this year, so I understand your situation, and just wanted to touch base, really.

I wish you both well.

Blazin'Talon

Blazin'Talon

Maybe just nothing

• Old School
  • 2,387 posts
If he likes oil, and you can get pot then you need to read up(use the search, I know there's info around here somewhere) on how to safely do an iso rinse. Make him some oil and see if it helps. :) You said he likes it so obviously he's smoked before, all you can do is give it a shot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users