Xbox one

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by budsmoker55, Nov 21, 2013.

1. have fun throwing your money away to microsoft for a shitty experience. just build a fucking computer these consoles have such outdated technology it's unbelievable. xbox one was purely created for profit as they completely ignored all feedback once it was announced.

2. no, im going to be smart and wait at least a year when the price drops and there will be more games. then im going to buy a ps4.

3. xbox one a confusing name...

4. #24 J Roc, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    Well, I've been saving up for years and FINALLY have enough, but tbh the XBOX doesn't look all that great, so I'm gonna go with the N64. I can get a 15% discount on it, so I will also have enough to buy a controller! From there it's just a few weeks/months until I can afford a game to play. I'm also asking my mom if we could get a TV for Christmas to play it on if we can ever afford a place to live.

5. If the Xbone cost the same as PS4, and had similar power, then I would have considered getting one. I am not interested in motion gaming and find it rather unsettling that MS has the nerve to charge $100 more for weaker hardware than PS4.

If they fix the price and come out with some games I'm interested in, I'll consider.

6. [​IMG]
    Well fuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

7. I cant do this but and someone should quote this guy and put that meme of fry from futurama and it says 'not sure if trolling or just really dumb' 

8. I was a big Xbox 360 fan but I'm switching to PS4

#RedEyeClub

9. Nah too pricey tbh. And it will drop half the price in a year like all consoles..I may however buy one after like 6 months..maybe a second hand one. But not paying out for something that's just gunna drop in value!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

That all you have? That diss is getting old.

11. #31 High on blunts, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    [quote name="CMGarcia55" post="19034936" timestamp="1385242436"]That all you have? That diss is getting old.[/quote]Yea all i have is your service sucks and its security is even worse. What are you gonna argue makes a xbox worse? And you wanna call my diss old your bringing up shit from the first gen 360Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

When did I talk shit about the 360? And you know what makes the xbox worse? The fact that it's drifting away from being a video game console and going into media.

13. E3 isn't too far away, who knows what Microsoft and Sony could have up their sleeves

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Because their evolving their product to serve multiple purposes and to appeal to a wider variety of people is bad? Hell no thats good means theyll make money and be able to continue evolving. And the ps4 is trying to do the exact same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Mainly to their US audience.

16. I'm buying a video game console for that fucking purpose, stick to it. If I wanted home theatre multimedia system then I would buy one. To put it simply, PS4 is a better console and it's cheaper. Even the new controller is way better than the xbox one that still runs on AA batteries, what a joke. Maybe I would consider buying the shitter console if it was cheaper, but it's really the opposite.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. #37 budsmoker55, Nov 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2013
    [quote name="KushMastaFlex" post="19035943" timestamp="1385252646"]I'm buying a video game console for that fucking purpose, stick to it. If I wanted home theatre multimedia system then I would buy one. To put it simply, PS4 is a better console and it's cheaper. Even the new controller is way better than the xbox one that still runs on AA batteries, what a joke. Maybe I would consider buying the shitter console if it was cheaper, but it's really the opposite. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]you sir are a PS fanboy clearly to put that first .. Second like I said I've experienced both and IMO at this moment in time Xbox has a clear lead there is no ps4 games that outshine Xbox one at all and on top of it the kinect is extremely responsive and the fact that it doubles as my cable box is amazing me more and more everyday and about the price the kinect is well worth the extra $100 take my word for it but to each his own I guess .. You PS fanboys will soon see SMH Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

18. and about the controller the 2 don't compare the Xbox one controller is single handedly the best video game controller I have ever used and that is my word bro impulse triggers bitch! Fuck a touchpad people wanna look at their screen not their controller

And you're not a fanboy?

20. i had both a 360 and a ps3 so no I don't think you can call me a fanboy I just find Xbox to be an all around funner experience