Xbox one

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by budsmoker55, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Any one else getting .. Got that day 1 edition bitches and fuck off playstation fanboys

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. me, me, me ,me,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8rZqkmN5bw​

3. #3 Simmerten, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    I'm thinking about it. I'll probably get it after its been out for a few months, depending on the reviews. Gotta start saving up for it.That rise game looks good.

4. nope. just gonna be a bunch of glitches and new mandatory bs signups that they will phase out within 6 months

5. I have the chance to wait out tomorrow and hope I get one. 
    But, I'm also building a new PC right now, and I've got other games. 
    Honestly soon as Rockstar announces their Next Gen game, I'll get a system. 

6. *throws up*

#PLAYSTATIONMUTHAFUCKINFOUR
    #FUCKXBOXONE
    #XBOX360toPS4
    #REDRINGSOFXBOXONE

[​IMG]

8. #8 Deleted member 629842, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2013
    Almost messed up my hit when I read "Red Rings of Xbox One" 

9. I feel like a little school girl on Christmas Eve night

[​IMG]

11. I don't have the money to get one and if I did I don't have the time to play it, but if I did I would get the Xbox One and not the PS4.

I'll get whatever the next generations are... Xbox Two and PS5 or whatevere

12. I think its a gigantic ripoff. I saw no real innovation to the systems nor real improvement to the games to be valued at such a price.
    Just a couple of little hype points. Its just rehashed.
    I wish someone would step up. Maybe the steambox will be the game changer. 

13. It doesn't really matter. The components are the same, and it's last gen stuff anyway. You can't rock games nearly as much as you can with a pc.

*pats the console boys on the back* it's ok, some day they will use current components.

Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

14.  I'll probably get it after its been out for a few months[​IMG]

15. #15 High on blunts, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2013
    [quote name="Dabs In Space" post="19023346" timestamp="1385071093"]#PLAYSTATIONMUTHAFUCKINFOUR#FUCKXBOXONE#XBOX360toPS4#REDRINGSOFXBOXONE[​IMG][/quote]Least i don't have to worry about my credit card information being stolen or not being able to play games online for months....Yea ill be getting one in like a month so stoked on Forza 5 looks sick. Ryse looks good too.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Was contemplating whether or not I should get one, but I don't have the funds to buy it.

17. yea, that's why i never buy any console at launch.

18. lol Fuck PlayStation fan boys that's an Xbox player for you Always hating an talking smack all good thoe.

19. Update: loving this fuckin thing so much to do and bf4 is great ps4 fans will sook realize ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1385136947.573656.jpg

20. This aint no ps3