Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Eyeball my weed (I have an idea of the weight)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by heheh, Nov 21, 2013.

1. #1 heheh, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    Hi there, I got this today, for reference, that's a UK £1 coin, it's roughly the same diameter as a liberty, buffalo or Jefferson nickel, and the thickness of two 1 cent coins on top of each other.

It was meant to be 3 grams, but to me, it looks more like 1-1.5. It's definitely dank, dense nugs (also as you can see, seemed to get a bit split up) but the weight does look a little off. Thoughts?

3.jpg

2. Looks like you got chapped.

hope you didnt pay to much for that..

3. #3 Froz3n, Nov 21, 2013
    looks moldy...

and I have to ask, does anyone know how to trim bud in the uk?

4. it doesn't look moldy to me.
    just some scrawny bud with a shitty trim job.
    Mj

from someplace on something

5. Definitely looks under to me. Doesn't look moldy to me either though.

6. Definitely looks like you got ripped. Do yourself a favor and buy a digital scale. You can get one for like 10 bucks (American) with precision to .01g. Absolutely worth the investment

7. 1.5-2g def doesn't look like it could be 3 o_O

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On!

8. Dude it's more than a pound !!

9. #9 heheh, Nov 21, 2013
    That's what I thought too. Good to hear it's not just me! It's all good, as you can probably tell from the left side of the picture, this wasn't bought on the street, so I'm protected. I did have a set of digital scales, but someone pressed on it, and screwed the calibration up, been meaning to get a new set with a calibration weight.

Thanks very much for your help everyone! :)

(And no, it doesn't look mouldy to me, I think that's just the lighting and the use of my iphone 4 camera)

10. looks like 2.3

11. i would guess a couple grams. I just picked up an eighth and the buds were pretty dense, but it looked like only 2 grams at the most. Scaled it out bam, 3.6 grams. To be honest op's pickup looks very under weight, but looks can be deceiving.

12. That is barely a gram.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. That could very well be 3 grams.

14. That could very well be 3 grams. Probably .5-.8 is stem tho

15. Truth. That is pretty stemmy on second inspection

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On!

16. Doesnt look dank and doesnt look like 3g. You sir got ripped.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. That could be 3 grams if nugs are dense, looks moldy to me though, how does it smoke?

18. Thats some brown frown

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. 2.1

#RedEyeClub

20. Yeah that looks wayy under an eighth.