Two weeks into flowering all bagseed all female

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pacmans.toking, Nov 21, 2013.

1. [quote name="pacmans.toking" post="19287688" timestamp="1388974420"]Its in mason jars where you open them on the daily. I call it a burp it stanks Hows your solo cups goin mine have slowed alot probly root bound but still putting on weight and filling in just slower[/quote]Ive never heard that method referred to as such. Quoting endlessly now lolAnd theyre pretty good. Almost done now. The smell is starting to be produced and the trics are almost to where i wanna harvest. I so wanna try it early but whats waiting onenor 2 more weeksSent from the astral plane

2. [quote name="AstralNuggets" post="19288290" timestamp="1388980920"]Ive never heard that method referred to as such. Quoting endlessly now lolAnd theyre pretty good. Almost done now. The smell is starting to be produced and the trics are almost to where i wanna harvest. I so wanna try it early but whats waiting onenor 2 more weeksSent from the astral plane[/quote]U will fully understand when you open up a jar its like a plant burped in your face Ya I have some with white solos with white hairs and no orange ones yet but my otheres are about a week two till finish

3. [quote name="pacmans.toking" post="19288319" timestamp="1388981231"]U will fully understand when you open up a jar its like a plant burped in your face Ya I have some with white solos with white hairs and no orange ones yet but my otheres are about a week two till finish[/quote]They look tasteySent from the astral plane

4. I just harvested my first plant. Its curing in the jar and the jar smells like bananas

Sent from the astral plane

5. [quote name="AstralNuggets" post="19357689" timestamp="1389968099"]I just harvested my first plant. Its curing in the jar and the jar smells like bananas Sent from the astral plane[/quote]Hell ya man I got mine all down except the solo cups