Two weeks into flowering all bagseed all female

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pacmans.toking, Nov 21, 2013.

1. Another vedge pic

Attached Files:

2. Bioroot makes some nice stalks eary maybe 7 inches tall

Attached Files:

3. mY GoSh, yOu havE maRijUanA gRowinG everYWherE!!!! I'm jealous! They do look good, that's for sure. Thanks for the quick uploading of pictures! Right now I'm having a difficult moment remembering the lighting schedule of my first grow. It appears that I forgot to document it in my journal. I must go do more studying. Thanks again pacmans.toking ;-)

4. That's a HEAFTY, strong stalk you got there!

5. [quote name="MJsGirl" post="19145822" timestamp="1386814662"]mY GoSh, yOu havE maRijUanA gRowinG everYWherE!!!! I'm jealous! They do look good, that's for sure. Thanks for the quick uploading of pictures! Right now I'm having a difficult moment remembering the lighting schedule of my first grow. It appears that I forgot to document it in my journal. I must go do more studying. Thanks again pacmans.toking ;-)[/quote]Thank you. light schedule is pretty easy 20 and 4 works great for vedge or 18 and 6 or just 24/7 it. Its all your preferences

6. I stick with 16/8 and 18/6Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [quote name="AstralNuggets" post="19145861" timestamp="1386815065"]I stick with 16/8 and 18/6Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Is that 16/8 just to start and not shock the little ones I start all mine under Florences untill there about 3-4 inches tall on 18/6 then move them to the 1000 watt mh with the two 600 watt hps room on 18/6 for I think two weeks before I switched to 20 and 4 and then after a good bit right before flowering I put them on 24 hours straight for a week.

8. I knew if I waited long enough I'd get a schedule.
     I only have 3 plants so I'm not so sure I need all that wattage. You on the other hand, do! Ok, I'm starting the 18/6

I forgot. I've been reading my own grow journal to refresh my brain. 6 am every morning when I get up, lights on.
    Just before I go to bed at midnight, lights off - there's my 18/6   ----   my question is how long do I keep this cycle?

9. [quote name="MJsGirl" post="19146091" timestamp="1386817539"]I knew if I waited long enough I'd get a schedule. I only have 3 plants so I'm not so sure I need all that wattage. You on the other hand, do! Ok, I'm starting the 18/6I forgot. I've been reading my own grow journal to refresh my brain. 6 am every morning when I get up, lights on.Just before I go to bed at midnight, lights off - there's my 18/6 ---- my question is how long do I keep this cycle?[/quote]Ya that sounds about what I had mine on for 18/6 you can vedge for a long time like a few months untill they show signs of preflowering or signs of sex mine where not showing signs of sex but I had to put them into flowering because of winter and I left town for about a month for work so I had to force them to show sex earlyer

10. Do what my hookup does. Have a veg place flower place and a drying place think about it lets say u get 1 o per plant thats over a pound and thats a low guess.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. [quote name="austyn12" post="19147019" timestamp="1386825731"]Do what my hookup does. Have a veg place flower place and a drying place think about it lets say u get 1 o per plant thats over a pound and thats a low guess.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Ya I kinda have that going already I have 4 sheds all together one is already set up as vedge and one for flowering I dont need a shed to dry in because I use my attic. Im only going to set up one more shed making my total 3 ill have a vedge room for soil a flowerroom for soil then ill have my 3rd shed for seasonal aro and hydro and ill vedge and flower in that one because its not easy moving a hydro or aro setup

12. One week into flushing some beginning to swell and fill out more some are about 85% cloudy on the tricomes and some are still clear tricomes with white hairs so when should I harvest because there all different. And will the gaps close up in the colas

Attached Files:

13. This one all hairs are orange and almost all tricomes cludy seeing no amber yet it looks like the things are starting to swell in the bud

Attached Files:

14. These 3 are even have about 50% cloudy tricomes and still need to fill in some

Attached Files:

15. Solo cups filling in had to prop and tie them up there to top heavy

Attached Files:

16. My biggest cola

Attached Files:

17. Why not here was the sunset tonight while I was getting an actual Christmas tree

Attached Files:

18. Goddamn dude
    Goddamn indeed. That is gorgeous.

19. [quote name="AstralNuggets" post="19176750" timestamp="1387249929"]Goddamn dudeGoddamn indeed. That is gorgeous.[/quote]Ya I just wish I knew how long to let it go for

20. Well honestly, do it like a pothead. Find a small clipping and dry it and try it.