Two weeks into flowering all bagseed all female

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pacmans.toking, Nov 21, 2013.

1. I found that out too. That's why I don't get why most people hate on bagseed. If you know the strain, it's like an 75%-90% chance it's female. Or something like that, cause I grew 5 bagseed and 2 came out males

2. [quote name="Frank_S" post="19118035" timestamp="1386426863"]I may be wrong but bag seed is from a hermie unless it was a breeding type thing. That would be why you have all girls. They may have a few that go hermie because of self pollinating mom. The forest looks nice.[/quote]Thanks every body means alot getting some good feed back And yes idk if I would even call them hermies I would find like two seeds per quarter pound I call it luck now though the reason I say bagseed is because I have one bag full of these seeds from over the course of 5 years its all from dispensary but I dont know what any of them are some smell like coffe some smell like bananas and the rest smells like bud should

3. [quote name="growkings" post="19117994" timestamp="1386426193"]looks great nice odds on you man cant get any better then 19 for 19 i will smoke a :bongin: to that congrats your a dad. to many female daughters :) :metal:[/quote]Thank you man I did have one hermie on me my grow room hit 40 degrees 3 days in a row when the lights where off so im 18/19 female and im pretty sure to many females isnt a thing

4. Solo cups

Attached Files:

5. Solo frost

Attached Files:

6. Filling in nice even though its -40 oitside of this shed

Attached Files:

7. Wow you have a lot of plants! They are looking really good!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. [quote name="ALBERT LSD" post="19122796" timestamp="1386482274"]Wow you have a lot of plants! They are looking really good!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] Thank you Ya I took on alot for being my first grow I just was exspecting maybe ten females not 20 but I have room for at least 30 or more plants just in this one grow shed. But I have 4 other sheds the same size..

9. Now that a lot of room to grow but you will have so much weed you won't know what to do with it Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Ya I only use two one vedge one flowering but ive been thinking about setting another one up in spring for this aroponics system I stumbled apon but I hear thats pretty hard to grow and im still a noob I know the info and what to do just never have done it

11. Finish this harvest first then move on to bigger projects and grows! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Will do probly gotta wait till spring its -40F outside right now makes it hard to wana go out to my shed

13. Do you mind telling me approximately what date your seeds germinated up til now and how in the world did you get so many buds on a plant that's so short? What was your light cycle? :smoke:

14. I dont have an exact date I started never kept track I know it was about mid August when I germinated about 30 bag seeds most from medical growers but some just street budz. This being my first attempt at growing I uses all sorts of size pots my soil was just fox farms mixed with cocos to improved drainage I ran a whole bunch of diffrent nutes the one I used at first was bio root it was verry good to my plants made the stalks big fast and im assuming the roots did the same it had a nice even npk level of 1-1-1 and I used it the first few weeks and did birn a few a little so I would say no nutes first two weeks. I topped some of my plants and then tied some branches down a little and they just got bushy so I tried keeping the colas all about even but I only topped a few of my 19 and topped them in vegde when they where about 8 or 10 inches my light cycle was a little crazy I went 18 and 6 first then 20 and 4 then just 24/7 for a few weeks then threw them into flowering at 12 and 12 I found some pics of my vedge room in the beging if you would like me to post them. I feel like alot of my success is lighting too tho I have a 1000 watt mh switchable to a hps and I had two 600 hps in my vedge room so through vedge I had 2200 watts on them 1000 of them being mh in the blue spectrum I had to cut one of them off in my flowering room because I was blowing breakers and over heating my space

15. Thank you and yes, post those pics! So you're trimming and tying, I should of known. Your plants look awesome. Your lighting schedule sounds crazy insane, I love it, but what the heck, it's totally working! I live in a small apt. so there's no way I can use anything but CFL's.

Great information to have! thanx.... :smoke:

16. Vedge room in August

Attached Files:

17. [quote name="MJsGirl" post="19145717" timestamp="1386813486"]Thank you and yes, post those pics! So you're trimming and tying, I should of known. Your plants look awesome. Your lighting schedule sounds crazy insane, I love it, but what the heck, it's totally working! I live in a small apt. so there's no way I can use anything but CFL's.Great information to have! thanx.... :smoke:[/quote] Yes it was crazy at first but it worked and I recommend topping at least once and you do have an alternative for lighting I have a 150 watt led ufo that works great for flowering and vedge it could probly support two plants easy and it uses little electricity it runs cool and quite might be something to look into especially if your using a grow box

18. wow those are looking good in August  :hello:

19. Vedge room lights

Attached Files:

20. After we topped

Attached Files: