Two weeks into flowering all bagseed all female

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pacmans.toking, Nov 21, 2013.

1. First grow been flowering for two weeks now was suprised all 19 bagseeds are female how they look

Attached Files:

2. Can only upload one pic at a time

Attached Files:

3. Top of previous

Attached Files:

4. .

Attached Files:

5. .

Attached Files:

6. Looks dank. :hello:

7. Thanks kinda wish I knew what it was but I know its all from good bud from despenserys just found a good bean in it every now and then but they where all females I had 20 but lost one because its first grow

8. Looking at the plant, It's likely from higher grade plant.  I believe a lot of times that these seeds come from a source that is strong feminized seeds.  I would let these produce seeds.

9. I dont know if I could afford to do that I still probly have over 50 seeds that where coming from the same place that these ones did. just all diffrent strains though. Whould it maybe be good to just let one make seeds and how do I make it make seeds pollination?

10. Dude they look nice

one toke over the line

11. congrats!!

one toke over the line

12. [quote name="AstralNuggets" post="19025002" timestamp="1385087450"]congrats!!one toke over the line[/quote]Thanks guy I like your solo cup grow been following for a while

13. Week 5

Attached Files:

14. I can tell a few are the same strain but there are definitely some randoms only had one more hermie so 18 bagseeds still females

Attached Files:

15. O

Attached Files:

16. [quote name="pacmans.toking" post="19096920" timestamp="1386124028"]Thanks guy I like your solo cup grow been following for a while[/quote]Thanks man! They're almost done, should be in about 3 weeks...i think. The lower bud sites just started getting more light.Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. [quote name="AstralNuggets" post="19116831" timestamp="1386395604"]Thanks man! They're almost done, should be in about 3 weeks...i think. The lower bud sites just started getting more light.Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]Ya I got one of my solo cups posted in the challenge you have going on the indoor forum bigskybudman is the one posting the pics in there everyone kinda freaked on him for it too lol saying he was cheating and shit but we had pics up sense page 6 only got about 3 weeks left with our solos too. Next time im going to cut the bottom out of the solo cup and have a bubble bucket set up ive been noticing there root bound right now so no bottom and hanging roots better solo cup grow

18. looks great nice odds on you man cant get any better then 19 for 19 i will smoke a  :bongin: to that congrats your a dad. to many female daughters :)  :metal:

19. #19 Frank_S, Dec 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2013
    I may be wrong but bag seed is from a hermie unless it was a breeding type thing. That would be why you have all girls. They may have a few that go hermie because of self pollinating mom. The forest looks nice.

20. Great job buddy!  You are getting some pretty good size on those buds for such small pots, impressive!