How Has Your Style Evolved?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by AR Toasty, Nov 21, 2013.

1. #41 TimothyTheFirst, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    I've worn the same shit my whole life.

I mean give or take a few things, sometimes I'll like a certain type of jacket and then get over it after a while.  But my overall "style" has pretty much always been the same.

there's pictures of my when I was 4 years old in 1999 wearing a detroit pistons t shirt and a tigers hat...  I'm sitting here right now in a chicago bulls hoodie and a tigers hat, 15 years later.

2. I'm the same, skater thing until a few years ago. Now I'm a Sperrys/Ray Ban "douche" haha. Dressing nice is never a bad thing.

3. I started dressing like a boy in the 6th grade then I slipped into an emo phase, by highschool I just started wearing what I wanted, PJ pants with a sex pistols tee, ripped jeans and flannel, kinda like a female Kurt Cobain.
    Not much had changed except more superhero gear and doctor who stuff, I dress like a functioning nerd.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I used to be big into the deathcore scene and played in a few bands in high school. Now i work at a gym and its where i go first in the morning so I end up rocking sweat pants and gym shorts all the time.

5. My problem is that my style never evolved. Its in a retarded state of suspended animation.

6. I have most definitely been through a whole "style evolution" and I have pretty much altered my whole self-image over the years. In elementary I never really cared what I wore or what I looked like. Even when I got into high school I didn't care about my appearance, that changed once I got a bit older though.

Now I consider my self a clean cut looking guy, I usually style my hair and throw on a white t with a leather jacket and some blue jeans or something. As opposed to back in grade 9 when I only showered twice a day and wore the same sweater everyday with a pair of old track pants.  :laughing: 

7. You bet'cher ass it has!,Now instead of wearing houseshoes,I wear Houseshoes with socks.

8. plaid man, that's me.

9. When i was a kid i loved exco clothing. Its ugly wigger clothes that i used to love when i was a kid

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now i like brands like diesel, armani, and versace. 

10. I went from gangster to less gangster

11. When I was 5, I wore Spiderman, superman, Batman, toystory shirts, with any pants or shorts that fit l, sometimes looked like a little beach bum

When I was 10, it was plain shirts with short sleeve button ups, any pants I could get, mostly blue Jeans

When I was 13, started
    letting my hair grow out, wore black shirts and band shirts like iron maiden, led Zeppelin, and etc... Blue Jeans, black Jeans. DC shoes in all black

When I was 15, my hair grew out, was past my shoulders. I wore black shirts like mutiilation, Vlad tepes, beherit, always wore my 20 eyelet doc martens, leather jackets, regular jackets with patches (peste noire and mutiilation)), trench coats.... I looked fucking metal... poser basher metalhead lol (kinda)

No I'm 19, and I wear mostly white t's or any other blank t shirts (grey, Burgundy, olive green, black, lavender purple), black slacks, black Jeans, black vans, occasionally sport my doc martens (yup still got em, still looking new ish lol), long sleeve button up shirts, flannels, still rock the leather jacket, but my hair is short now... Easier to maintain. Way easier. Summer was murderous sweat death for me n it itched so.... Snip snip. Unkept normal hair, looking sexy. Winters I rock suits whenever I ain't walking somewhere. Or else I just rock my docs with a leather jacket or trench coat/overcoat, black Jeans, a longsleeve thermal or a collared shirt hanging loose

12. Highschool I was usually wearing faded jeans with doc martins or skate shoes and usually a black band shirt or a denim vest with band patches and often more a hank 3 mesh ball cap and wore my hair buzzed but since I graduated I usually wear an old t shirt and darker jeans and black cowboy boots or barefoot my hair is shoulder length and I have a thick beard

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• first i wore what my mom picked.
    • then i started picking girlier/"cute" clothes in middle school
    • then i started getting into scene/emo style
    • then i was a trendy hipster bitch
    • now i just wear what i like!

13. My style's changed immensly. I went from wearing Iron Maiden shirts, ripped jeans, and chucks in high school to where I am now. Button down flannel/plaid shirts, V necks, Loose fit khaki pants (in winter) and Linen shorts (summer). I now wear Sanuks all the time, with and without socks, everywhere I go.
    I like my style now, it's much more chill and I seem to appreciate the world a little more.

14. When i was younger i always wished i would grow taller.
    Money was an issue to my family like we was getting smaller.
    I was always into sports, a straight basket baller.
    I wore light-up shoes by the step
    So many memories of my childhood i wished i wouldn't of kept.
    Didn't have much for clothes, hardly any style
    I always felt left out of the group, best friends name was kyle.
    As the years go by I realized i needed to change my flow.
    Began highschool, started smoking little dro.
    My moms first son was stylin had a lot of nice clothes,
    I did everything he did i wanted to be just like my bro.
    Now I'm sitting here reminiscing bout them years.
    My dad has been stressing, going to meetings of the AAs.
    And I'm just over here now, chillin in a pair of Js.

15. I just buy what's appealing to me at the time and wear what's in the closet. But I will say that I tend to wear lots of plaid and button up shirts. I also enjoy dressing up. Yet I'm sort of grungy.

www.toke2k.tumblr.com

'Grown in the Earth. Nourished by the Water. Powered by the Wind. Burned by the Fire.' - Elements

16. I used to try to dress like others because I assumed they were "cool". When I started smoking, I wanted to wear clothes that looked cool to me and no longer cared what others thought

17. I thought I was very ghetto and hood by wearing shirts like 4 sizes larger than my actual size haha then its been polos and loafers ever since haha I'm dapper

Sent from my~★☆Continuum Transfunctioner☆★

18. Punk/spiky hair >> Prep/long curly douchey hair >> Classy as fucking fuck/crew cut
    ^Shoot me                 ^Don't want to remember             ^Sexy mofo

19. I feel like smooth jazz now
    With a hint of reggae and orchestra