Buying Vaporizer Today

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by MrAmazing, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Sup GC, well i have decided on picking up a vape. Im a college student and i would like to start smoking in the room. I dont really know much about vapes and ive only used one once. Im looking for a vape that would fit my conditions.

1. Helps me conserve a lot of weed and can get me pretty blazed.
    2. Is portable and pretty stealthy (will be using it in college alot).
    3. Price range is $150 but im willing to spend up to $200 if it is extremely worth it.

Basically reason i need a vape is i noticed i smoke too much with a pipe and with a blunt. I dont want my tolerance to rise so high so im taking a break until i get my vape. Ive heard about the mflb and the arizer solo but would like to hear peoples opinions first before i buy anything.

2. #2 smokindan420, Nov 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
    I would highly suggest the arizer solo as it is very sturdy and one of the best quality portables out there. Good battery life and thick clouds of vapor. The MFLB, which I also have is just a pain in the ass with the batteries. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't very well and you just don't get those thick clouds you get with the solo. And theres a quite a bit of a learning curve with the MFLB as with the solo its very much straight forward and you don't have to deal with the batteries. 

Bought mine from this retailer...
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-NEWEST-Arizer-SOLO-Pocket-Vaporizer-Silver-FREE-WHITE-BREO-UNISEX-WATCH-/281149678410?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4175d3a34a

• Like Like x 1
  3. The MFLB is a good vape for ultimate stealth and portability due to its small size and fast heating. However, if stealth isn't your main priority I would go with to solo as it has better vapour production and ease of use.

• Like Like x 1
  4. i also vote for the solo.
    i have a dbv though.

if you purchase the correct charger you can use the solo like a home unit.
    ie, the charger you get with the unit, will NOT allow you to charge and use at the same time.

5. What do you mean by better vapour production. I don't really know much about vapes.

6. More, denser vapour, as in blowing clouds.

You can acheive kinda dense vapour with the MFLB with the correct technique, but it takes some getting used to and still isn't as much as the solo.

7. Does it mean that the the denser the vapor the easier it is to get baked.