Welcome to the pursuit of perpetual Nekid Budz

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NekidBudz, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Glad to hear that you made it through the weather. Them buds are looking sweet. Should be alot of herb coming off this plant!

2. Good to see ya IronHead!  you too 3D
     I hope she does produce a good bit. She  seems on the decline, but then, I also beat the crap out of her when I had to get her out of the lights, :confused_2:  so it's hard to say.  Im hoping for 3 weeks minimum left on her.  4 or 5 would be better  :ey:  :smoke:

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgFGMkNgZ3w

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iloyyrVt7EM

Coming along for later are
    Supra Crunk top (clone)

[​IMG]

2 Moon Baby different phenos
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWZXcn04PFE

3 EOS x MoonBaby in an 18 gallon pot.  These were grown from seed in 12 /12 environment it's whole life.

[​IMG]

We should start seeing some perpetual goings on within 45 more days I imagine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbNTK0Q3qPA

4. I like how that girl has buds all over like a fruit tree :)

5. Yes the garden looks great Nekid! That girl is doing good job blooming :love: I bet the smell is something special in there :yummy:

6. yeah it do look good in there gal.....that SupaCrunk is gonna change color real nicely....

7. Hey NeKid,

Just popped in to see how you're doing...and you're doing Supa!

Crunk, that is. :smoke:

Clean and green...nice work!

See ya...

8. Thanks everyone, She smells pretty fruity but it's not too strong, It seems I catch a whiff of it on the air every now and again but I think the rocket stove smell of wood masks it pretty good.  She's dropping leaves like crazy but I don't worry about it too much cause it all seems the timing on the dump is good.  She's still drinking a good bit of water with protekt and I'm pretty sure spring is here but we might get one more cold spell.  I hope it isn't a short spring.

9. #90 NekidBudz, Feb 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2014
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gcACvjXuclA

posted an interview Wednesday featuring Korn's lead singer Jonathan Davis explaining his new song “Spike in My Veins” as an exposé on the "dictator" Obama's use of pop culture icons, like Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, and Kanye West, to distract from the regime's assault on Americans' personal freedoms.
    When the TMZ interviewer asked Davis to expound on the new song and accompanying music video, which includes several clips of pup culture icons, Davis provided a quick summary of his conspiracy theory. Here is an excerpted transcript of Davis' statement:
    <blockquote>We wanted people to wake up... I think that our government uses those people to distract from what's really going on. And you guys get very educated about what's going on in their lives, instead of, you know. The thing with the whole Miley Cyrus, I think, being hazed(?), when that was going down, I think, Barack Obama passed a law that made him basically a dictator, so that he can imprison whoever he wants. He doesn't have to charge them, he can hold them as long as he wants.
    </blockquote>The interviewer attempted to clarify, asking if what he was saying that the administration was using pop culture media events, like “Miley Cyrus twerking, or whatevers,” as distractions so they could pass oppressive laws without public scrutiny, to which Davis replied,
    <blockquote>Yes, to take away their freedoms.
    </blockquote>

10. I harvested my Supra Crunk a few days ago.  Turned out I found a light leak and she had started to push up white hairs again.  I thought "this is strange" and looked at the Trichs and she was perfect for harvest so down she came.  She's offering up approx 6.5 zips 2 and a half more than I expected.  She hardens up real fine.
    I quick dried a bit to smoke then, I got very organized and productive all of a sudden, that lasted a few hours.  I don't smoke more than a few hits at a time so that's a good stretch.  Then I got very hungry (a good thing) then I wanted a nap.  I smoked a bit a lil while ago and the same thing happened today and now I sit here wanting a lil sleep.
     The trichs were about 15 or 20% amber and no clears.  This plant also didn't give me any anxiety but I credit that mostly with what stage the trichs are in when she's cut.
    She's a real fine Plant to grow.  Needs little to no adjustment to her trials and difficulties.  Takes a beating well and needs little to no care beyond water if you have a good dirt.  My plant had some issues during the grow.  People always argue over what they are but I figure once they show it's likely not going to change much if I try to play catch up with it.  She's likely locked onto whatever she's got and will work through it on her own if I don't confuse her with more crap to deal with.  I just tell myself she's got everything she needs so she's gonna find her way..  Next grow I can make adjustments on the soil with next plant.
    In spite of the Supra Crunks issues, she gave me more than I expected in a shorter time than I had expected.  She's plenty frosty and without cure has a good smell and flavor.  I'm not sure if I will have a chance to cure any of this one. There are more clones behind her so eventually I will.
    Flipped Dec 16
    Cut   Feb 28

11. Congratulations! Im glad that it went your way! The high sounds pretty solid.

12. Congrats on the Supa Crunk,...nice write up too. Hope all is well with ya, I have been workin my ass off a lot lately tryin to get some new things under way. 
    man 6 and a half zips! you kicked it ass for sure.....

13. Thanks guys for checking in with me, I've been having some trials and tribulations but all in all it has been good.
    Hey G, the genetics @ Ice River are rock'n!  I don't really have much time for the internet lately myself.  I've got another SC coming along but I flipped her too early for fear of another beasty.  I put another one in last week and this one was supercropped when she was young.  She looks real fine and bushy too.  Might get a PR grow out of that one, even limbs and all like that.  Her age and size is between the last two I flipped so I think she just might be a real nice gal.  Everything is staggered well and I hope to pop some new beans soon and I think the next harvest will set the box in perpetual harvests. :ey:   I'll try to get some pictures soon but I can't make too many promises these days outside of current commitments.  
    I'll be checking in when I can. :smoke:

14. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw

15. where ya at kiddo?

16. Hey JD and G, I'll try to get on in a day or 2 
    I'm having some terrible problems and barely time to read or type.  I was going to call ya the other day but not much good here.  The best thing going is the gals.  Going to harvest one of the TDxCrom this week.  She's not big but smells very good and going to be good weight for the size plant being one of 3 in a pot.  This pheno is especially nice. She's mostly cloudy with just a few amber as of Saturday night.  I plan to cut her Wednesday and looks like I'll get 2 or 3 zips.

I need to get better organized and finish getting the chicken house closed in, since I put a new taller roof on it.  I lost about 30 of my adolescent chicks to a opossum on the night of the 4th. When I opened up in the am I was face to face with a sleeping opossum when I stood straight.  All that was missing was the snoring.  I reckon he had a big night and fell asleep when the sun came up.  He's dead. Then I had an accident while tearing the house down to get a good roof up.  That turned into a freak show.  Such as it is, I'm alive and well as can be expected.

17. I'm glad you're feeling better! I know that you're super busy but when you get a chance could you please snap a pic of that TDxCRom? Not post any time soon but for future reference?

good lord girl...yer a mess...fire one up and chill and love a good mornin cup of coffee....hang with the dogs.